Skip to content

Keeping Yoshimo is now available for EE and Mac! (spoiler for newbies to BG2)

12345679»

Comments

• CrevsDaakCrevsDaak Member Posts: 7,155
    @jastey I see, thanks. I'll look into it later since I still have to get a new install for testing because I don't want to break the already modded one I've got.
  • DaechirDaechir Member Posts: 13
    Hello, first of all, I always like the idea, to have Yoshi in the whole saga, its a great idea. But I cant find, anywhere, in any web site or in this forum, a link to download this mod. Any help please? Is this mod not ready yet? I don't understand. Take care all.
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,724
    Daechir wrote: »
    Hello, first of all, I always like the idea, to have Yoshi in the whole saga, its a great idea. But I cant find, anywhere, in any web site or in this forum, a link to download this mod. Any help please? Is this mod not ready yet? I don't understand. Take care all.

You can find the link here: https://www.gibberlings3.net/forums/topic/26562-keeping-yoshimo-download-link-and-version-updates/?do=findComment&comment=233170
  • uaintjakuaintjak Member Posts: 15
    So I've downloaded the zip, but there's no associated weidu installer, and when I create one, it doesn't install successfully. Any insight?
  • Skull_BearerSkull_Bearer Member Posts: 71
    I have the same problem, where is the installer?