Skip to content

Where are people that play baldurs gate mostly from.

Comments

• HeinrichHeinrich Member Posts: 188
    Canada. :)
    elminster
  • RenulanRenulan Member Posts: 109
    Alaska. @Heinrich Hello neighbour!
  • FatalFatal Member Posts: 54
    Australia here!
  • Wandering_MinstrelWandering_Minstrel Member Posts: 197
    NC, USA
  • LadyEibhilinRhettLadyEibhilinRhett Member Posts: 1,078
    Texas.
  • darthchairdarthchair Member Posts: 191
    Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania! LET'S GO STILLERS! :P
  • LisandruLisandru Member Posts: 13
    Germany. Saxony to be correct...
  • nietzschelivesnietzschelives Member Posts: 36
    Iowa, USA, N.A.
  • loffeleifloffeleif Member Posts: 5
    Norway!
  • ToxicToxic Member Posts: 30
    Masschusetts
  • HowieHowie Member Posts: 136
    BG series and NWN were very hot in Asia, those old gamers might not have found this site.
  • XivirielXiviriel Member Posts: 166
    The land of Scots
  • BrightNightBrightNight Member Posts: 36
    The Netherlands! (or Holland like some of you want to call it)...which means i'm DUTCH :-)
  • TressetTresset Member, Moderator Posts: 8,262
    edited July 2013
    If you spend enough time here on the forum you will begin to realize that the people here come from all over this wide world of ours; all brought together by Baldur's Gate. I, for one, am curious to know where in the world people come from. Since the continents and countries are very uneven in size, shape, and population I will try to make the poll options account for these factors as best I can by listing a continent or general area in a large continent. Just vote for the area that you believe is closest to where you currently live. Feel free to be more specific if you want; just don't be too specific for safety reasons. If you would prefer not to disclose your location, then that is fine too. I encourage everyone to be sincere and honest in their response because otherwise you would just be ruining the enjoyment of everyone else who is interested in this. Don't be a troll!
    I live in the USA right next to the great lakes. A cold and dry place in winter and a warm and humid place in summer.
    kaguana
  • MalicronMalicron Member Posts: 629
    Los Angeles, California, born and raised.
  • Awong124Awong124 Member Posts: 2,643
    Vancouver, BC.
  • Urd1enUrd1en Member Posts: 84
    I'd better ask "what is your IP", but that question is hardly possible for a pool.
    CrevsDaak
  • ImperatorImperator Member Posts: 154
    Oulu, Finland, to be more precise. 5th largest city in Finland with approx. 200 000 people living here. The more you know...(imagine a picture of a shooting star here)
    JLee
  • O_BruceO_Bruce Member Posts: 2,790
    I live in one of the most absurd places on earth in Europe.
  • AedanAedan Member, Translator (NDA) Posts: 8,550
    edited July 2013
    @Tresset
    http://forum.baldursgate.com/discussion/comment/53206#Comment_53206
    I think that the topic is pretty much the same, so I would merge this poll...
  • Troodon80Troodon80 Member, Developer Posts: 4,110
    UK (where I was born) and Ireland, have homes in both and spend my time in roughly equal amounts, though likely to go back to the UK full time due to commitments.
  • TyranusTyranus Member Posts: 268
    I'm a Canadian military brat. Spent some time in Germany/The Netherlands while my Dad fought in the Gulf and Serbia, but almost all of my life in the Great White North. I've lived all across Canada, but I'm currently living in the 'Center of the Universe' (Toronto).
  • mlnevesemlnevese Member, Moderator Posts: 10,214
    This poll is clearly full of prejudice against Martians and other alien beings. I should close it ;)
    Malicron[Deleted User]lolienCrevsDaak
    @Aedan I didn't know about that... Oh well.
  • Magnus_GrelichMagnus_Grelich Member Posts: 361
    Coventry, UK.
    Rather be somewhere else.
  • HeinrichHeinrich Member Posts: 188
    A town that is a three hour drive from Edmonton, Alberta, Canada.
  • TJ_HookerTJ_Hooker Member Posts: 2,438
    Manitoba, Canada, born and raised. A decent place to live I suppose, but I can't say I'm a fan of the weather.
  • deltagodeltago Member Posts: 7,811
    Ottawa
    not Illinois.
  • KilivitzKilivitz Member Posts: 1,459
    São Paulo, Brazil, a weird mix between Coruscant and Mos Eisley, depending on which part of town you're on.
    CrevsDaak