Skip to content

Game Update 1.0.2014

1101112131416»

Comments

• ThimGrimThimGrim Member Posts: 75

Really? I thought that I read somewhere that they planned to release it mid September.

:D Overhaul "planned" :D

yes, you are right, they "planned"...

• kaguanakaguana Member Posts: 1,328
    Planing is good but it was just a plan, who knows when it will carried out... ?????!!!! (shhhh it a secret no body knows )
  • BarzarelBarzarel Member Posts: 25
    Will the Firebead Elvenhair/Tethtoril quest be fixed, also if I remember right the Gatewarden training exercise usually gave a little extra XP for defeating all summoned waves, compared to now where there no real purpose of doing it aside from learning mechanic if not already familiar with it?
    Paulg
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • ThacoBellThacoBell Member Posts: 12,235
    Barzarel said:

Will the Firebead Elvenhair/Tethtoril quest be fixed, also if I remember right the Gatewarden training exercise usually gave a little extra XP for defeating all summoned waves, compared to now where there no real purpose of doing it aside from learning mechanic if not already familiar with it?

There is already a hot fix, but I believe it was already stated somewhere that this patch will have the offical fix for it.

• sunset00sunset00 Member Posts: 310
    Well. I have almost finished by now my first new bgee campaign for my new char in bg2ee (v2014 was all in all ok/with np for me, apart one or two bugs here&there nothing really game breaking/serious for me & my char class happily it seemed - well oil of speed (or even 'The Chesley Crusher'!) + offensive spins ARE NICE!.. replacing nicely haste spell (that alone, at the contrary, do break the offensive spins and waste them even..).. bug or not?.. wonder, not sure, etc.. *)) - crossing fingers^^).. really happy bg2ee will be around as initially intended (aka end of 2014 ok!)... but now, well.. when will the v2015 patch be out, already ?! I thought i understood in june it was all ready to be released already (if that Atari thing did not happen so suddenly.. ,( !).. mid summer i read somewhere here all will be back to normal and ready for september..all right! .. well, i saw a poll recently genuinely asking what was wished the most first; bg2ee or the big bg1ee patch (or both)?!.. i hope that was not a bad omen again (bg2ee = 15 nov, oki!).. i would have been really curious to see the new changes before my prep for bg2ee (with the same char maxed up, not sure i will have the courage to do a second one from scratches after that one..nor time) !) !... just curius so.. *)
  • AssarCZEAssarCZE Member Posts: 25
    edited September 2013

A metaphor for the team's great battle to get the new patch out:

Come on team, let's vanquish that goat! :u

You know, this is not a goat. It is a sheep (male) - or ram if you preffer it that way.

[Deleted User]elminsterGallowglass
  • EdvinEdvin Member, Translator (NDA) Posts: 3,244
    What is the latest official estimate patch release?
  • DeioDeio Member Posts: 23
    Thanks for the information Dee.
    kaguana
  • sunset00sunset00 Member Posts: 310
    Thx Dee 2 .. nice to hear)
    kaguana
  • SenashSenash Member Posts: 405
    We love you Dee!
    kaguanaBestopher
  • NecdilzorNecdilzor Member Posts: 278
    Hoping to hear something new soon ^^
    kaguanaAdul
  • RagingOrcRagingOrc Member Posts: 63
    Thanks Dee :)
  • ShapiroKeatsDarkMageShapiroKeatsDarkMage Member Posts: 2,428

A metaphor for the team's great battle to get the new patch out:

Come on team, let's vanquish that goat! :u

The classic battle between man and beast.
    [Deleted User]
  • SalkSalk Member Posts: 62
    edited September 2013
    I tell you the good news and the bad news:

BAD: BG:EE was released to the public - despite the delayed release - in a state that could not really be called polished. I'd even say it was outright incomplete and bugs infested. In time, patches corrected the situation a bit but there was still much work to be done.

GOOD: That work IS being done with extreme care and attention to details. The team is working to make BG:EE what it should have been from the beginning and I am confident everyone will be more than pleased once the patch is out. If other, we have developers that work hard to make their product better after one year. Trust them.

My advice? Play something in the meantime. There are tons of good games, old and news.

* On a side note, I personally found some of the content to be also very underwhelming (quality of the new movies / new chapters pictures) but that's what the budget allowed for.
    Adulkaguana
    Salk said:

My advice? Play something in the meantime. There are tons of good games, old and news.

Dont wait and go buy something else? :D
    It is the worst marketing strategy I've ever seen.
    Are you sure you beta tester?
    edited September 2013

Okay... do something else while you wait? ;)

Fallout! :D

True, I can not wait Fallout 1.5: Resurrection !
    Only 7 days left...
  • ShapiroKeatsDarkMageShapiroKeatsDarkMage Member Posts: 2,428
    Edvin said:

Okay... do something else while you wait? ;)

Fallout! :D

True, I can not wait Fallout 1.5: Resurrection !
    Only 7 days left...
    Fallout 1.5? What is that?

Fallout 1.5? What is that?

This is what I really should not do...
    Fallout 1.5 is ten years developed game set between Fallout 1 and Fallout 2
    More here: http://resurrection.cz/en/
    Ergsunset00
This discussion has been closed.