Skip to content

Game Update 1.0.2014

Comments

• zenblackzenblack Member Posts: 100
    edited April 2013
    2 months since patch, repeated replies of "tons of fixes" and still waiting for a working game. Seems to have similar behavior to how it was initially released. Maybe next month shadowdancer will get fixed.
  • JalilyJalily Member Posts: 4,681
  • AdulAdul Member Posts: 2,002
    @Cerevant Sounds good! Also great to hear that both the coders and the QA people received a boost. Less bugs make me a happy panda customer.
  • smeagolheartsmeagolheart Member Posts: 7,963
    so is the update today the italian language translation and nothing else?
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
    I spent three years in italy. If I don't know italian now, I never will. I don't know italian :) Beautiful country though friendly people
  • AedanAedan Member, Translator (NDA) Posts: 8,550
    @smeagolheart @typo_tilly
    Yes, the latest patch released only the italian translation, but hopefully we will have another patch soon, with a bunch of fixes.

L'Italia vi ringrazia per le vostre gentili parole :)
    @typo_tilly it was great. Of all the places I visited while I was in the Air Force, I would definitely go back and like to live in Italy. Great food, friendly people, plenty to do. I lived 4 years in holland, while the people were great.. The weather and terrain just wasn't as much of a positive.

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,675
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
    I certainly hope so. I think I have a BG:EE patch addiction, and I am already experiencing withdrawal.
  • notkingnotking Member Posts: 134
    What about the weather now?
  • VitorVitor Member Posts: 288
    edited May 2013
    I expect the next patch to release in this weekend. I have waited too long to have multiplayer via Beamdog, and more delays are inexcusable!. They sold the game with this new feature as an appeal. The main reason I bought the game was because of this.
  • SixheadeddogSixheadeddog Member Posts: 197
    Vitor said:

I expect the next patch to release in this weekend. I have waited too long to have multiplayer via Beamdog, and more delays are inexcusable!. They sold the game with this new feature as an appeal. The main reason I bought the game was because of this.

SO BE IT! VITOR HAS SPOKEN! THIS IS INEXCUSABLE! MAKE WAY FOR MIGHTY VITOR!
  • DeeDee Member Posts: 10,447
    It won't be this weekend, but we are making some major strides right now. We don't want to release it before it's stable and working, though (we've had some experience with that, you may have noticed). As soon as the match-making is working properly, we'll release it for public use.
  • EntropyXIIEntropyXII Member Posts: 656
    @Aosaw - any hints to new class kits? will there be new ones? :)
    @Aosaw - Bladesinger? two winks for yes, one wink for no? kidding... or am I? :)
  • JalilyJalily Member Posts: 4,681
    *wink* *wink* *wink*
  • EdvinEdvin Member, Translator (NDA) Posts: 3,244
    edited May 2013
    Guys, please hurry, i can´t live withnout subraces...
    ( Subraces should have been priority, 99% things can be implement to ours old saves but for more races we must start whole new game )
    @Edvin Subraces, you say? All I've heard about them was some really old teaser line from Trent's Twitter feed. Is it confirmed that they will be in the game?
  • EdvinEdvin Member, Translator (NDA) Posts: 3,244
    Adul said:

@Edvin Subraces, you say? All I've heard about them was some really old teaser line from Trent's Twitter feed. Is it confirmed that they will be in the game?

@PhillipDaigle said:

Unfortunately subraces won't make it into the shipping version. I hope to patch them in later, and definitely hope to include them in BG2:EE. We have them all planned out and whatnot, but didn't have a chance to include them.

@Edvin Cool! Thanks for the heads up.
    @Jalily @Samus - *winkity wink* *wink* *nudge* *wink*

By the nine hells!
  • DudoDudo Member Posts: 361
    How long must we wait ? !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This discussion has been closed.