Skip to content

[Christmas Thread 2013] Your presents for Baldur's Gate:EE community members!

124»

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
    CrevsDaakJuliusBorisov
  • CoryNewbCoryNewb Member Posts: 1,330
    Merry Christmas!

A special gift of good cheer and happy tidings to @andrewfoley and @dee for being awesome posters and team members.

Thanks to @quartz for keeping it real all year long, I offer you a gift of holiday greetings from me to you.
    QuartzCrevsDaakJuliusBorisov
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
    CrevsDaakAnduin
  • RedGuardRedGuard Member Posts: 672
    Merry X-mas to @Anduin (I too have not used Ubuntu since) and everyone else and may you have mummies aplenty all New Year also.
    Anduin
  • ajwzajwz Member Posts: 4,122
    Anduin said:

@ajwz For having the audacity to admit that you hate ToB, then forcing yourself to play it over and over again testing... Your just a glutten for punishment... I think you secretly like it... You do... Admit it... You also secretly like Ascension, and secretly think it is the best mod ever ever ever...

I liked the part where it ended :p

Also happy xmas everyone. Haven't been active for a while due to real life, which sadly lacks ctrl-t functionality.
    NonnahswriterAnduinbooinyoureyes
  • NonnahswriterNonnahswriter Member Posts: 2,520
    ajwz said:

Anduin said:

@ajwz For having the audacity to admit that you hate ToB, then forcing yourself to play it over and over again testing... Your just a glutten for punishment... I think you secretly like it... You do... Admit it... You also secretly like Ascension, and secretly think it is the best mod ever ever ever...

I liked the part where it ended :p

Also happy xmas everyone. Haven't been active for a while due to real life, which sadly lacks ctrl-t functionality.
    Control T? What does that do?

OH MY GOD A NEW TAB!

Good, Nona. Good. You learned something new today. *nods sagely* This @ajwz deserves an insightful for his resourceful keyboard powers.

...Oh, and Merry Christmas, everyone. XD
    Silverstar[Deleted User]booinyoureyesAristillius
  • SilverstarSilverstar Member Posts: 2,207

Control T? What does that do?

OH MY GOD A NEW TAB!

I had actually completely forgotten about it myself :O
  • booinyoureyesbooinyoureyes Member Posts: 6,164
    As long as they don't add ctrl-y to real life, we'll be ok.
    [Deleted User]CrevsDaakJuliusBorisovlolien
  • mlnevesemlnevese Member, Moderator Posts: 10,214

I REALLY would appreciate a real life ctrl+j though...

CrevsDaakbooinyoureyesalnair
  • AnduinAnduin Member Posts: 5,745
    Illydth said:

Oh and @Anduin: Maybe a bit less "Irish" in your Eggnog next time? *evil grin* (I Joke) :)

@Illydyth My eggnog has no Irish in it...

Although it has plenty of Scotch...

Sometimes I blend in a Welshman for a bit of a pick me up...

Not sure why no one puts an English into there beverages... Surely we are just as flavoursome!
    CrevsDaak
  • CrevsDaakCrevsDaak Member Posts: 7,155
    @Illydth you've name dropped a poor chap named You like 5 times, thwt made me laugh a lot :D.
    http://forum.baldursgate.com/profile/You
  • CrevsDaakCrevsDaak Member Posts: 7,155
    mlnevese said:

I REALLY would appreciate a real life ctrl+j though...

I would have liked to be a CTRL+8, I am missing those 18 CHA...
    And I won't forgot to mention how much I would like a CTRL+T for waiting times, and a CTRL+Y so I can reduce this world's popula.........
  • booinyoureyesbooinyoureyes Member Posts: 6,164
    edited January 2014
    As a person waiting on a plane for it to de-ice for the past hour, I agree with @mlnevese for sure about ctrl j.
    mlneveseHeindrichCrevsDaak
  • Kitteh_On_A_CloudKitteh_On_A_Cloud Member Posts: 1,629
    Sorry for having been absent so much, guys. Real life kept nd is still keeping me busy. I had to make some presentations, went on a trip with my classmates and then the holidays started, which meant I had to study for my exams. I still got two more to go! And then I'm off to celebrate a belated Christmas and New Year with @Cheesebelly. :p Thanks for the mentions, @Anduin and @Shandyr! And I didn't know I came off as being naive? I think myself to rather be quite a cynical person, and I admit I do have strong opinions at times with which not everyone might agree. But I hold no grudges to anyone and still think this is one of the best and most mature game-related forums I've seen on the wide web. Let's keep this site going! My best wishes to everyone! :3
    [Deleted User]CrevsDaakAnduin