Skip to content

D&D Stats Explained with Tomatos

Comments

• NonnahswriterNonnahswriter Member Posts: 2,520
    meagloth said:

Chaotic evil: growing the tomato in such a way as it knocks a paladin in full plate off a cliff so he land on a group of orphans who then push a cart down a hill which runs into a river, sinking a boat transporting oils of fiery burning which burn down the town while you laugh manically from your cliff.

Who knew the domino effect could be so evil?
    EudaemoniumKidCarnivaljackjackJuliusBorisov
  • meaglothmeagloth Member Posts: 3,806

meagloth said:

Chaotic evil: growing the tomato in such a way as it knocks a paladin in full plate off a cliff so he land on a group of orphans who then push a cart down a hill which runs into a river, sinking a boat transporting oils of fiery burning which burn down the town while you laugh manically from your cliff.

Who knew the domino effect could be so evil?
    The important part is that it was all intentional.
    KidCarnivalEudaemoniumJuliusBorisovCrevsDaak
  • booinyoureyesbooinyoureyes Member Posts: 6,164
    nano said:

Now we just need someone to explain where babies come from, using tomatoes.

Well, um... when there is one tomato that loves another tomato... um... er, I think there's a stork somewhere...
  • NonnahswriterNonnahswriter Member Posts: 2,520

nano said:

Now we just need someone to explain where babies come from, using tomatoes.

Well, um... when there is one tomato that loves another tomato... um... er, I think there's a stork somewhere...
    And insects. They have to pollinate somehow!
  • SouthpawSouthpaw Member Posts: 2,026
    meagloth said:

This flawless plan....are you Joker?
    KidCarnivalCrevsDaak
  • the_spyderthe_spyder Member Posts: 5,018
    Southpaw said:

meagloth said:

Nah, he's Wile E Coyotee - Supra-Genius.
    KidCarnivalelminsterjackjackCrevsDaak
    Southpaw said:

meagloth said:

Thats THE Joker, to you.
    jackjackelminsterRAM021
  • jackjackjackjack Member Posts: 3,251
    meagloth said:

Southpaw said:

meagloth said:

Thats THE Joker, to you.
    Why so serious?
    ElrandirelminsterCrevsDaakRAM021
    jackjack said:

meagloth said:

Southpaw said:

meagloth said:

Thats THE Joker, to you.
    Why so serious?
    *meagloth: casts rais thread*

I could not have said it better myself.
    elminsterjackjackBlackravenCrevsDaak
  • jackjackjackjack Member Posts: 3,251
    Oooo I wonder what an undead tomato sauce would taste like?
    CrevsDaakelminsterlolien
  • CrevsDaakCrevsDaak Member Posts: 7,155
    jackjack said:

Oooo I wonder what an undead tomato sauce would taste like?

Ask our undead fellow Anduin! I'm sure that he ate undead pizza with undead tomatoe sauce more than once!
    jackjack
    APR: explained with tomatoes:
    Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
    No.

Not even tomatoes can explain that!
    jackjackNonnahswriterRAM021
    @Elminister‌ see, that the concept, but you can't explain the syntax. 5/2 is meaningless, even after tomato.
  • CrevsDaakCrevsDaak Member Posts: 7,155
    meagloth said:

@Elminister‌ see, that the concept, but you can't explain the syntax. 5/2 is meaningless, even after tomato.

5/2 means Five attacks very Two rounds. It's intuitive.
    elminsterjackjack
  • Montresor_SPMontresor_SP Member Posts: 2,208
    elminster said:

Cherry Tomatoes: This spell creates 4 cherry tomatoes that will appear in caster inventory, they will remain there for 3 turns or until used. When used against an enemy they will explode, dealing 2-16 acid damage to everyone within area of effect. Save vs. spell halves damage.

Draw Upon Tomato-ey Might: Through their connection with the god of tomatoes this spell grants a priest the power to raise their Strength, Dexterity and Constitution by 1 for every 3 caster levels.

Animate Tomatoes: This spell turns the remains of fallen tomatoes into undead tomatoes that follow your spoken commands.

Lol! Allow me to add this:

Rotten Tomatoes: This spell creates 1 Rotten Tomato +1 for every four levels of the caster in the caster's primary weapon slot where they will remain for six rounds or until thrown. The caster is assumed to be proficient in the throwing of tomatoes. If a Rotten Tomato hits an opponent, it does 1d2 damage + 1d4 Acid damage (save vs. spell for half). There is also a risk that everyone within 6' of the target faints from the stench (save vs. smell to avoid this effect). Bards also have to save vs. Fear as Rotten Tomatoes are their racial enemy.

:-)
    elminsterCrevsDaaklolienJuliusBorisov
  • AnduinAnduin Member Posts: 5,745
    I'm on to you...
    lolienJuliusBorisov
  • KloroxKlorox Member Posts: 894
    This thread is awesome.
    lolienJuliusBorisovjackjackCrevsDaak
  • NimranNimran Member Posts: 4,875
    This thread is a lot like some NPCs I could mention. It keeps needing to be rezzed.
    lolienJuliusBorisovDragonspearCrevsDaak