Skip to content

All you wanted to know about Baldur's Gate: Siege of Dragonspear ("Adventure Y" previously)

Comments

• lordkimlordkim Member Posts: 1,063

lordkim said:

any where we can see this twich ?

couldnt see it yesterday :/

I don't think you can. I think its live only.
    didnt anyone record that shit !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P:P

• Cr4zyJCr4zyJ Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 208
    This may have been brought up but could you atleast tell us if it will use the 2nd ed rules like the other EE games? Also, will it come already "enhanced" from the factory :)
  • PibaroPibaro Member, Translator (NDA) Posts: 2,989
    Is this true????
    It's the most shocking and unexpected spoiler ever!!!
  • killerrabbitkillerrabbit Member Posts: 402

Actually, it's Glennorian for those who really want to know.

She is an Elf from Suldanessellar sent by Elhan and Ellesime to track down Irenicus and learn of his whereabouts. At this point of the game, the Tree of Life has already been infected by the parasites and Bodhi has stolen the Rhynn Lanthorn.

Additional areas that will be expanded exist between Naskhel and in the Cloud Peaks along The Trade Way as the party follows the trail.

Regardless, the goal is to reach Crimmor, where the party encounters the infamous ambush that ultimately ends in a dungeon, where Baldur's Gate 2 begins.

Glennorian does not migrate into the EE version of BG2.
    ! Is this true? If so it sounds great -- except not continuing to BG2 of course.

cleric? maybe?

• AllbrotherAllbrother Member Posts: 261
    bengoshi said:

I wonder if this new character is a new party member or an important quest figure or a simple commoner. I say that elminster's choice shouldn't be someone like a beggar. A mage apprentice/a wizard suits more.

If it's an NPC, then it will be the second new NPC after Gl...

Remember that guy that throws a scimitar at you in the docks? My guess is, it's gonna be something like that
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,723
    It's still only a guess by Sylvus. Although it's an inspiring idea, no information has been revealed yet and we should wait till the spring.
  • If we look at the map of Faerun, there's quite literally nothing between Nashkel and the Cloud Peaks. Not saying that something couldn't be created (i.e. Fire Leaf Forest), however there's probably not even enough space (unless if we're talking a portal/underdark entrance/dwarven kingdom).
  • HerrderGezeitenHerrderGezeiten Member Posts: 139
    Ardanis said:

Now we only need to find a good studio that can make decent anime series out of this.

Studio Ghibli ?
  • NimranNimran Member Posts: 4,875
    Sjerrie said:

elminster said:

You'll learn whenever Beamdog deems that you will learn. :)

I read this in Irenicus' voice... don't know why...
    I read in the BG1 narrator's voice..."You WILL learn."