Skip to content

Baldur's Gate forum conspiracy theory

Comments

• TressetTresset Member, Moderator Posts: 8,262
    Where did I put my electron? It was here one minute but it seems to have gone somewhere else without spending any time in between where I left it and wherever it is now...
    DjimmylolienCrevsDaak
  • DjimmyDjimmy Member Posts: 749
    edited February 2015
    @Tresset, your electron is in @dunbar's cat. But where is the cat actually?
    TressetlolienJuliusBorisovCrevsDaak
  • AndrewFoleyAndrewFoley Member Posts: 744
    deltago said:

There is no adventure Y.
    The staff at beamdog have been trolling us the entire time seeing how long we will actually wait for a add on to a game before we all become delusional. All posts regarding adventure Y from them are an inside joke.

If this were true, it would be the greatest joke ever to be on the joker's side of.

IF it were true.

wubblelolienJuliusBorisovCrevsDaak
  • the_spyderthe_spyder Member Posts: 5,018
    deltago said:

Conspiracy theory of the day:

There is no adventure Y.
    The staff at beamdog have been trolling us the entire time seeing how long we will actually wait for a add on to a game before we all become delusional. All posts regarding adventure Y from them are an inside joke. They are actually working on a Call of Duty remake.

We're now at 5,765 days between expansions.

One minor tweak. They aren't working on Call of Duty remake, they are working on Call of Cthulhu remake.
    lolienJuliusBorisovCrevsDaakbooinyoureyes
  • wubblewubble Member Posts: 3,156

deltago said:

There is no adventure Y.
    The staff at beamdog have been trolling us the entire time seeing how long we will actually wait for a add on to a game before we all become delusional. All posts regarding adventure Y from them are an inside joke.

If this were true, it would be the greatest joke ever to be on the joker's side of.

IF it were true.

AHA! Confirmation!
    DjimmyJuliusBorisovCrevsDaakbooinyoureyes