Skip to content

Ferret Force Five and the deadly peril of fiendishly perilous perils in the scrypts of DOOM!

AnduinAnduin Member Posts: 5,745
MwHahahAhahahaHAha!

I call forth the minions of Ferret Force Five. @ChildofBhaal599 , @lolien , @bengoshi , @kcwise , and @deltago (of dubious allegiance...)

We are going to play a little game.

I have planted on each of you fleas.

Perilous exploding BOOM fleas.

Not to be confused with green peas!

*cough*

You will be required to write a certain amount of text. If you do not write enough. The timer on the bomb will be triggered.

Write too much... The timer will be triggered.

I will send a magical note to notify if the flea you are carrying has its timer started. Once the timer is started, the next text you post here will need to be between the allocated word number... Or the counter will speed up. Fail again.

BOOM ! Dead ferret chutney for dessert! MwaaahahHahAHahAHA!

The only way to disarm the bomb is by guessing the allocated number of words.

The only clue I will give you is... It is less than 50. Oh... And team work is essential.

Are you Ferret enough to accept this challenge... MwhaHHahahHAhahah!
lolienkcwiseJuliusBorisov[Deleted User]Nimranbooinyoureyesdeltago

Comments

• kcwisekcwise Member Posts: 2,287
    Foul spawn of evil! I shall cleave your craven skull asunder with the justified violence of the righteous! Holy light shall burn the stench of your unearned lives from the very fabric of the planes!!

Face Full Force Ferret Fury, Feeble Fiend!
    lolienJuliusBorisovbooinyoureyes
  • AnduinAnduin Member Posts: 5,745
    Ooooh @kcwise I would like to see you try...

You are over the word count... But I like the cut of your jib...

So does my flee, he is drinking your blood out of it now.

We will not set my flea to imminent destruction mode just yet... I love a chancer...

MwHahaHAhahA!
    kcwiselolienJuliusBorisov
    The blade shall rise
    The blade shall fall
    Righteous furry
    shall conquer all!

The dead shall rise
    The dead shall fall
    None stand
    alone against us all!

Word counts rise
    Word counts fall
    Dancing fingers
    will free us alll!
    lolienJuliusBorisovbooinyoureyes
    When @Nimran gets here, you're in for it, buddy!
    lolienJuliusBorisovNimranbooinyoureyes
  • wubblewubble Member Posts: 3,156
    Anduin said:

*facepalm*

Okay... the fleas are magical... And can only be dispelled, removed or picked off by nubile 80 year old virgins covered in Marmite...

The plan is full proof.

Ferrets cannot buy marmite!

I'll just pop to the co-op for the marmite then I'll swing by the old folks home, there's bound to be an 80 year old virgin there.
    JuliusBorisovbooinyoureyeslolien
  • ChildofBhaal599ChildofBhaal599 Member Posts: 1,781
    yes, that is better!

Ok now... let's see here. Between thirty two and fourty one words? That leaves us with 9 possible numbers, thanks to anduin’s to anduin counting the quote. Therefore, I guess thirty six!
    JuliusBorisovkcwise
    *starts sweating*

Ah... My full proof plans are being picked apart!

@wubble over the limit. Timer started.

@deltago over the limit. Imminent destruction impending.

@kcwise over the limit. Imminent destruction impending.

Errr... I suppose I should blow you up for calling @Nimran but... Meh.

@ChildofBhaal599 Over the limit. Imminent destruction impending!

I've been too kind...
    JuliusBorisovkcwisebooinyoureyes
    Wait, fleas won't stay on a dead animal. So, any Ferreteers have the Feign Death spell memorized? Take the dirt nap and fleas will flee, perhaps returning to their master. Oooh, this could work.
    JuliusBorisovlolien
  • NimranNimran Member Posts: 4,875
    Agreed. Such a flawed plan, @Anduin. If this is the best you have, then I am afraid you don't quite stand a chance. If I were you, and thank ferrets I'm not, I would reconsider my options with haste.
    lolienkcwisebooinyoureyesJuliusBorisov
    @Nimran. 39 words. Over the limit. Timer set.

By all means. Destroy yourselves to deny me my victory.

MwahahahAhahA!
    Sigh. Truly, a flawed plan indeed. We have already unraveled much of the mystery, and now it is only a matter of time. An utter waste, considering how little time you have to live.
    lolienkcwiseJuliusBorisov
    34 words. Over the limit. IMMINENT DESTRUCTION IMPENDING.

MwahahahAhahA!

So close. SOOOO CLOSE!

Lord @Shandyr recieved the answer to forsee no cheating on my part.

This is a magnum flea. The most powerful flea in the world, and you need to ask yourself a question. Do I feel lucky?

Well do ya?

MwahahahAhahA!
    I don't know about you, but I certainly feel lucky...Or smart, as the case may be. *casts Nimran's Greater Pest Repellent* Those who resort to cheap tricks shouldn't mess with sorcerers. Sigh.
    kcwiselolienJuliusBorisov
    Hm? I'm still here. Oh well, I just won't play this game anymore. There's only one option left, anyway. Cheers.
    kcwiselolienCrevsDaakJuliusBorisov
    Oooookay.
    I think I see a flaw in your plan. Those weren't magnum fleas...They were magnet fleas! I'm now having a hard time keeping away from metal objects, but otherwise I'm fine.
    If any of those fleas survive and become investigators will they be Magnum P.I. fleas? If so, there has to be a way to deactivate the bomb within the flea and save it.
    AnduinlolienJuliusBorisov
    edited February 2015
    Yeh, I lost. It was only after I posted when I realized I was being a sore loser. The more I thought about it, however, the more I liked the idea of being a ghost ferret. I can walk through walls and backstab people when they least expect it. I can turn invisible and spy on everyone without needing to use stealth. Watch yourself, @Anduin, this ferret is far from finished.
    Post edited by Nimran on
    lolienJuliusBorisov
    Nimran said:

Yeh, I lost. It was only after I posted when I realized I was being a sore loser. The more I thought about it, however, the more I liked the idea of being a ghost ferret. I can walk through walls and backstab people when they least expect it. I can turn invisible and spy on everyone without needing to use stealth. Watch yourself, @Anduin, this ferret is far from finished.

A ghost ferret? Oh @Nimran ! Welcome! Welcome to the undead! You have just joined my team? Have you completed your form? Free shrunken skull keyring!
    NimranlolienJuliusBorisov