Skip to content

Do you have a romantic partner?

TressetTresset Member, Moderator Posts: 8,264
edited March 2015 in Off-Topic
I am just curious about the demographics of the forums in this area. So I thought I would throw a poll at my curiosity and see what happened. The poll will be anonymous so that shy people can vote on it, but if you are not shy I would love to know who voted for what. I know that your status can change at the drop of a hat, but you can't change your vote and there is nothing I can do about that. Remember to keep it clean and such. Have fun!
  1. Do you have a romantic partner?90 votes
    1. I am married or otherwise committed to a partner.
      37.78%
    2. I have a boyfriend/girlfriend.
      23.33%
    3. I am single but I would like a partner some day.
      25.56%
    4. I am single and I like it that way.
      10.00%
    5. I once had a partner but we separated and I don't want another one.
        3.33%

Comments

• joluvjoluv Member Posts: 2,137
    @wubble Ideally, talking to girls should have very little in common with whatever you and your hand get up to.

(Also, unless you are a teenager talking about other teenagers, I seriously advocate using the word "women." It helps you and everyone else remember that women are adult human beings, just like you.)
  • O_BruceO_Bruce Member Posts: 2,790
    My real-life facebook account even has "Forever Alone" guy as an icon.
  • deltagodeltago Member Posts: 7,811
    Single. Relationships can be trouble so I am always leery about jumping in into one. I do not desire intimacy which allows me to develop lasting friendships instead of courtships. Less headaches that way.

That doesn't mean I want to single for life, the right person just hasn't walked by yet.