• kcwisekcwise Member Posts: 2,287

The Kiss of Death?

Believe it or not, that's supposed to be "astonished."
    Nimran said:

:kissing_closed_eyes::cookie:

How did I know that was coming? ;)
    JuliusBorisovAnduinCrevsDaakNimran
  • TressetTresset Member, Moderator Posts: 8,262
    So I noticed I haven't voted on this yet because I want to try kissing first before making a judgement... As if I expect my situation to change soon... Which I don't... Not sure why I even bother...
    wubble
  • elementelement Member Posts: 833
    edited March 2015
    Tresset said:

So I noticed I haven't voted on this yet because I want to try kissing first before making a judgement... As if I expect my situation to change soon... Which I don't... Not sure why I even bother...

ar don't get down on yourself,
    Nonnahswriter
  • meaglothmeagloth Member Posts: 3,806

meagloth said:

No that that has been said, @typo_tilly what exactly makes kissing gross to you? Is it germs, or something else?

It is wet and makes shlopping noises. :|
    So are slushies, and those are good.
    Tresset said:

To a Gourami a 'kiss' is an act of war!

To be fair, from what I can see the same is true for some people in the senior hallway.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
    wubblemeagloth
  • wubblewubble Member Posts: 3,156
    @typo_tilly

what about a wet willy?
    [Deleted User]
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
    wubble
  • The_Potty_1The_Potty_1 Member Posts: 436
    Only if you're doing it right :p
    element[Deleted User]
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    edited March 2015
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
    Post edited by [Deleted User] on
    AnduinJuliusBorisovelminsterCrevsDaak
  • TeflonTeflon Member, Translator (NDA) Posts: 515
    Yeah like many ppl said it is meaningless if who and how is undefined.
    CrevsDaak
    I kiss my turtles sometimes...
    [Deleted User]
  • joluvjoluv Member Posts: 2,137
    Tresset said:

Mmmm... Salmonella
    elminstermeaglothNimran
    joluv said:

Tresset said:

Mmmm... Salmonella
    :/ Yeah... that is what they say... I think they exaggerate a bit... Considering how many turtles I have handled over the years, I am somewhat dubious that it is as common as they say in turtles. I have never gotten it so at the very least it is not easily contracted. I have read up on the disease anyway and it is quite rare that it causes symptoms anything worse than a bad cold or possibly stomach flu. Not something I am concerned about... A certain amount of disease is inevitable in life. Living in constant fear of germs does not seem all that well adjusted to me. A certain level of exposure is actually vital to a healthy immune system. I have more important things to worry about in life than minor and temporary sicknesses.

This could also be true of kissing I suppose. I don't think a fear of germs should prevent people from enjoying each other. Especially if neither of them are sick.
  • meaglothmeagloth Member Posts: 3,806
    Tresset said:

joluv said:

Tresset said:

Mmmm... Salmonella
    :/ Yeah... that is what they say... I think they exaggerate a bit... Considering how many turtles I have handled over the years, I am somewhat dubious that it is as common as they say in turtles. I have never gotten it so at the very least it is not easily contracted. I have read up on the disease anyway and it is quite rare that it causes symptoms anything worse than a bad cold or possibly stomach flu. Not something I am concerned about... A certain amount of disease is inevitable in life. Living in constant fear of germs does not seem all that well adjusted to me. A certain level of exposure is actually vital to a healthy immune system. I have more important things to worry about in life than minor and temporary sicknesses.

This could also be true of kissing I suppose. I don't think a fear of germs should prevent people from enjoying each other. Especially if neither of them are sick.
    People shouldn't be scared of germs. Most of them are good for you, and even the bad ones are unlikely to hurt you.
    TressetwubbleCrevsDaak
  • SethDavisSethDavis Member Posts: 1,812
    And the ones that slowly and painfully eat the still living flesh off your air sensitive musculature are so rare they're just not worth talking about
    joluvTresset[Deleted User]CrevsDaak
  • Awong124Awong124 Member Posts: 2,643
    My cat probably thinks it's icky that I kiss him 50 times a day.
    SethDavis[Deleted User]JuliusBorisovCrevsDaak