Skip to content

You know it's a normal day in the forum when...

Comments

• JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,714
    edited June 2015
    169. @Zyzzogeton and @Merina share their counterarguments regarding a BG/IWD thing.

http://forums.beamdog.com/discussion/41447/whats-your-best-powergaming-party-for-this-game/p4

Really, this is the 4th of 5th time they swing their swords of knowledge.

Du choc des opinions jaillit la verité.
    Post edited by JuliusBorisov on
    MerinamlnevesekcwiseCrevsDaak
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,714
    171. As does the Castle Greyhawk RP thread.
    lolienmlneveseCrevsDaak
  • mlnevesemlnevese Member, Moderator Posts: 10,214
    edited June 2015
    bengoshi said:

176. Someone doesn't pay attention to the fact the thread they're reading has more pages than the one they're currently on, and posts a reply to a comment from an old page.

I do it sometimes... I once posted in a thread twice in a row as I answered two different comments in other pages :)
    Post edited by mlnevese on
    JuliusBorisovNimrankcwiseCrevsDaak
    edited June 2015
    @LadyRhian:
    182) After someone's mind was blown away by the reason above, they create a new thread, with pics they have found themselves.

183) Someone posts a request to baldurize their photo in that "LadyRhian's too many pictures" thread, a moderator appears and first splits the comment into a separate thread and then merges this new separate thread with the "Custom PC & NPC Portraits" thread but while doing so chooses the wrong thread from these 2 as the base thread...

184) The events descripted above lead to the new thread getting new 650+ posts and 20+ pages in seconds.
    mlnevesekcwiseCrevsDaak
    185) Even when that kind of thing happens regularly some people still say the forum is dying...
    kcwiseCrevsDaak
  • LadyRhianLadyRhian Member Posts: 14,694
    edited June 2015
    186) I wonder if I am ever going to live down what @bengoshi talked about.
    Post edited by LadyRhian on
    kcwiseJuliusBorisovCrevsDaak
  • lordkimlordkim Member Posts: 1,063
    when love and hate collides...........
    kcwiselolienJuliusBorisov
  • kcwisekcwise Member Posts: 2,287
    194. Someone wishes they could come up with a clever and pithy item to add to the 'it's a normal day' list.
    mlneveseJuliusBorisovCrevsDaak
    kcwise said:

194. Someone wishes they could come up with a clever and pithy item to add to the 'it's a normal day' list.

I may be wrong but i think you just did... :)
    kcwiseJuliusBorisovCrevsDaak
  • the_spyderthe_spyder Member Posts: 5,018
    195. Someone blows a gasket while discussing issues with other forumites.
    kcwiseLadyRhianJuliusBorisovCrevsDaak