Skip to content

You know it's a normal day in the forum when...

Comments

• elminsterelminster Member, Developer Posts: 16,315
    The "guess facts about the next poster" thread is in full swing.
  • NonnahswriterNonnahswriter Member Posts: 2,520
    elminster said:

The "guess facts about the next poster" thread is in full swing.

And you're too afraid to dip back in.
  • deltagodeltago Member Posts: 7,811
    LadyRhian said:

When you are too afraid to even look at the "Three Word Story Maker Thread" because it has 1.6K unread posts!

Edited to reflect reality for me...

I've said this before... 1.6k = 1600 x 3 words = 4800 words.

Which is a lot now, granted, but figuring this post has a word count of 58 (roughly reading this thread 9 and half times). It isn't that bad at all.

Now the nonsensical nature of that thread would be a better reason to be afraid of that thread.
  • the_spyderthe_spyder Member Posts: 5,018
    204) Posters us a logical fallacy as 'Proof' of some idea or concept that they have and expect everyone to ignore the fallacy

205) People confuse the difference between opinion and fact
  • BelgarathMTHBelgarathMTH Member Posts: 5,653
    206) People find some way to vent their emotional reactions from some poster who has offended them, wronged them, or frustrated them, in some thread or another, especially since any direct "dig" against whoever offended them is verboten by our forum rules. They find this particular thread a great way to accomplish their vent. Is it a "subtle" vent, or an "obvious" one? And will the object of their veiled dig see it and know that it was aimed at them? I imagine that they hope so.
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,724
    207. You get an idea of another thread where each comment can become a part of a list, the name of which is that thread's title.
    208. Some troll tries to suck you in for ONE MORE Go Round by trying to throw the onus of proving them wrong back on you, usually utilizing some logical Fallacy or other flawed approach.
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,724
    deltago said:

209. A moderator has to put on a hat.

212. One special blue poster doesn't take off her hat because it's a bard hat!
    edited September 2015
    215. Another forumite asks @Gate70 to fix a Saemon Havarian bug in his or her save and then gets a fixed save :)
    217. You've been called a BG NPC's name (Yoshimo) instead of your forum name. Thanks, Alora, I mean, @Vallmyr !
  • AnduinAnduin Member Posts: 5,745
    221) Anduin dies again. Still comes back.
    Anduin said:

221) Anduin dies again. Still comes back.

Doesn't this suggest in some way that @Anduin is/was alive (again?) and not the glory of being Undead in perpetuity?
  • AnduinAnduin Member Posts: 5,745
    I become deader @the_spyder . These technicalities need to be followed.