Skip to content

All you wanted to know about Baldur's Gate: Siege of Dragonspear ("Adventure Y" previously)

Comments

• VallmyrVallmyr Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 2,459
    TINY ADORABLE GOBLIN GIRL AND GNOME GUY!? HNNNNGGG TOO CUTE. /loves shorties
  • proccoprocco Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 915
    Oooooo new portrait for Imoen!
  • switswit Member, Translator (NDA) Posts: 495
    I'm lovin what I see on stream.
  • wubblewubble Member Posts: 3,156
    mlnevese said:

Glint Gardnersonson sounds like a Terry Pratchett's dwarven name :)

Is that elminster's Gl ?
  • ShinShin Member Posts: 2,345
    @Dee Can you travel to/from areas on the BG1 map in SoD or is it isolated like ToB?
  • FablewyndFablewynd Member Posts: 79
    @Dee The "(wubblicious) Did we manage to get all the old voice actors? Did we have to replace any?" question was missed out :'(
    damn, lost opportunity to ask about Vita port that was teased as "maybe" some time ago. @Dee if you are able to send this question, please do so :)
    edited July 2015
    oh wow, just asked on stream :D Still maybe :P
  • FaydarkFaydark Member Posts: 279
    "Yes" > Gazebo.
  • CoryNewbCoryNewb Member Posts: 1,330
    Wooohoooooo!!!
  • DragonspearDragonspear Member Posts: 1,838
    @Dee is there anyway to see if there will be an NPC named dragonspear. Ideally wearing a santa hat ;)
  • SharGuidesMyHandSharGuidesMyHand Member Posts: 2,580
    The Dragonspear site says,
    "There is no open beta for Siege of Dragonspear. If you wish to become a beta tester, sign up on our beta tester forums to be eligible for selection."

Where and how can I access this beta forum sign-up?
  • TheCoffeeGodTheCoffeeGod Member Posts: 618
    I understand it will be released when it's released, but do we know when pre-orders will go up?

• rorikonrorikon Member Posts: 105
    edited July 2015
    When they showed Jaheiras spell book it seemed to imply that the IWD druid spells weren't added, which is a pity, since I'd thought that was a given :(

Although what more than makes up for that was saying in the Q&A that they're going to do something about switching between sword and shield and bow attacks more easily, which has always really annoyed me :)

Edit: Looking again, Jaheira did seem to have chant added, so there might now be one level 2 druid spell that isn't totally rubbish.
    Post edited by rorikon on
  • VallmyrVallmyr Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 2,459
    My gnome char, Piro, can now have Pink hair without EEKeeper QQ
    MY LIFE IS COMPLETE! I love you Beamdog! I LOVE YOU!
  • AedanAedan Member, Translator (NDA) Posts: 8,550
    Will the game be translated in other languages?
  • GrumGrum Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 2,100
    It will take place in part...in a dwarven hold!

And one that didn't fall due to tragedy or other such sadness. Just water issues. So beautiful dwarven architecture without the sads.

Is this real? I'm starting to think not!

The only problem is that us IoS-ers...will need to wait longer for it. And yes, that makes us IoSers.
  • _Luke__Luke_ Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 1,535
    I unfortunately missed the live stream ( shame on me!). Is there a way to watch it again?
  • VasculioVasculio Member Posts: 469
    edited July 2015
    Luke93 said:

I unfortunately missed the live stream ( shame on me!). Is there a way to watch it again?

Just click the link and the videos were be there