Skip to content

RP: Castle Greyhawk

Comments

• deltagodeltago Member Posts: 7,811
    The sensible thing to do would be to leave the corpse alone like I suggested, but since the party to this course of action, I will go along with it and pray to Torm he thinks these creatures are mot being treated unjustly.
  • LadyRhianLadyRhian Member Posts: 14,694
    Internet is down near me. I will see if it is back up tonight. Sorry, everyone!
  • Permidion_StarkPermidion_Stark Member Posts: 4,861
    OOC: the mushrooms get a reprieve from the flinty death that Alora was about to rain down upon them.
    OOC: The party gets a reprieve from the confuse attack the Mycanoids were going to unleash on us.
  • kcwisekcwise Member Posts: 2,287
    Ajantis glances behind him and smiles. "Thank you, Neera. Our enemies will fear the wrath of a wild mage and her feline protector!"

OOC: The party should start taking bets on who will manage to hit shroom first!
    lolien said:

OOC: Nice, spacious cave. Do you know what creatures live in nice spacious caves in the BG games?

OOC: Wait, don't tell me, I know this one . . .

Oh gosh! We're in trouble aren't we?
    OOC: At this point I'd just be happy if someone would give the guy a shirt...
    *Over the noise*

NOT GOING TO DISTURB THE BATS ARE YOU

STUPID GIRL
    "Time to move, people!" Ajantis shouted, motioning toward the entrance behind them as he turned to guard their retreat.
  • reedmilfamreedmilfam Member Posts: 2,808
    Jaheira couldn't tell whan Anomen was trying to say, but it was probably something about how much better he was than anybody else. The noise was horrible, but it would have been far worse if they'd been closer. Club at the ready, she planned to cover the party's withdrawal.
    OOC: Here's your chance Neera, make it a good wild surge! Fireball on the orcs would be nifty. :)
    "I hit it! Did you see that? I hit it!" shouts Alora over the ringing in her ears. Despite the noise she is a bit disappointed that no one is congratulating her.

Then she turns and sees the Orcs. "Orcs!" she shouts over her deafness.

Alora moves to get a clear eye line to attack the Orcs with her sling.
    Seeing Alora's reaction, the paladin turns to notice the approaching enemies. Hoping he'll have enough time he rushes toward Neera's side, planning to defend her once she unleashes whatever magic she'll likely cast.
  • lolienlolien Member, Moderator, Translator (NDA) Posts: 3,108
    edited October 2015
    Arkanis murmurs under his beard, than attacks the orcs with throwing axe.
    Post edited by lolien on
  • reedmilfamreedmilfam Member Posts: 2,808
    "For the fallen!"
  • LadyRhianLadyRhian Member Posts: 14,694
    OOC: Anomen, the shirtless wonder! LOL. I'll wait for @Vallmyr to post...
  • NonnahswriterNonnahswriter Member Posts: 2,520
    edited July 2015
    Aerie couldn't do much about the orcs with both hands clamped over her ears. She thought about casting Sleep on them...and feared it wouldn't work, because no sane creature could sleep through this gods-forsaken ringing. Helpless, she stood back and watched the fighters enter the brawl, and threw Neera a nervous glance, wondering what the half-elf's wild magic could be capable of.
This discussion has been closed.