Skip to content

David_Gaider needs a list

mf2112mf2112 Member, Moderator Posts: 1,919
This discussion was created from comments split from: All you wanted to know about the next Beamdog's project.
NonnahswriterCrevsDaak

Comments

• rapsam2003rapsam2003 Member Posts: 1,636

1. Companions with engaging dialogue and romance options.
    2. An engaging world and story.
    3. Modding tools.

Basically, more of what you have repeatedly delivered in the past, Mr. Gaider. :)

I would even refine "modding tools" to mean "modding tools as good as OR better than the Electron Engine's Toolset".

Also, as a 4th item, I want the ability to create and maintain "Persistent Worlds". You don't need to have Beamdog support the servers, just give them an interface whereby Persistent Worlds can be logged onto (via Multiplayer) in the same manner that NWN1/2 has.
    Grammarsalad
  • bleusteelbleusteel Member Posts: 523
    1. PSTee
    2. IWD2ee
    3. TotSC-like expansion for SoA

Just make these and I'll be a happy camper for quite a while
    gugulug5000FemShepCrevsDaak
  • deltagodeltago Member Posts: 7,811
    mlnevese said:

I would really like to see party actions having unforeseen consequences. For instance, you help a crazy old lady recover her cat from a tree and a few chapters later you discover she was the mother of some noble who helps/hinder your progress or maybe a witch in disguise who wanted to test the party for some reason and may help/hinder you.

OR that same cat ate someone's pet hamster and you are blamed for the beloved thing being turned into a snack.

BTW @Bengoshierr.. got dammit... @JuliusBorisov could you maybe separate this discussion into it's own topic.
    mlnevesesparkleav