Skip to content

You know you're spending too much time on this forum when.......

1. You're not playing enough Baldur's Gate.

Comments

• RavenslightRavenslight Member Posts: 1,609
    @onelasttry84 said:
    hmm well I'm not so sure ... tried mod once but it doesn't agree with me I guess ... last time I bought some mod from this backalley thug. He sold it as BGI NPC-superbang and after I took it I got paranoid. There were voices! VOICES everywhere ...

You merely got sold a bad… copy. Truly, with most of them you hear no voices… or at least not many… :)
  • smady3smady3 Member Posts: 48
    text
  • dunbardunbar Member Posts: 1,603
    When I see an acronym I don't understand I think of this forum.
  • CahirCahir Member, Moderator, Translator (NDA) Posts: 2,819
    elminster said:

Shandyr said:

14. When things in real life remind you of forum members,
    for example: When you see a mushroom you think of @lolien , when you see a magpie you think of @Skatan or @MagpieRandoms , when you see cauliflower you think of @Anduin
    or when you see a hot Italian guy, you think of an even hotter Italian guy on this forum... *cough*

When you are in Wroclaw and see the Życzliwek Gnome (also known as the Życzliwek Dwarf) and think of @Anduin

Damn, @elminster shame I didn't know you'll be in Poland, we could have arrange a meeting... I've been thinking to visit Wrocław for quite some time, anyway. Did you visit only Wrocław or some other cities too?
  • CahirCahir Member, Moderator, Translator (NDA) Posts: 2,819
    Great choices! Let me know when and where you plan to be in Poland next year, we really could plan to meet for a beer or too :) Especially if you decide to visit Łódź too, cause it's close to where I live and I visit it often. But I may also make a trip to Kraków.
  • AnduinAnduin Member Posts: 5,745
    elminster said:

Shandyr said:

for example: When you see a mushroom you think of @lolien , when you see a magpie you think of @Skatan or @MagpieRandoms , when you see cauliflower you think of @Anduin
    or when you see a hot Italian guy, you think of an even hotter Italian guy on this forum... *cough*

When you are in Wroclaw and see the Życzliwek Gnome (also known as the Życzliwek Dwarf) and think of @Anduin

That is in fact one of my clones under the influence of a flesh to stone spell...
  • elminsterelminster Member, Developer Posts: 16,315
    Anduin said:

elminster said:

Shandyr said:

That is in fact one of my clones under the influence of a flesh to stone spell...
    Pretty sure they are made of bronze. So since that is an alloy they really aren't "stone" per se. :)