Skip to content

What's happening to Beamdog?

12346»

Comments

• deltagodeltago Member Posts: 7,811

#Troodon80 I told myself twice that what the OP call the drama is not related to this tread and it has not to be discussed here. I still think that talking of the consequences of the drama, as possible cause of the changes that are the matter of this tread, seem to me not so OT (and it does not mean that myself have that opinion), and that was my only point, even if I did not appreciate to see that video posted here. But I will not derail further, as you request to me. Because I respect the request of an administrator and further more because writing things that can upset people is against the rules of this forums.

No because the controversy had nothing to do with why the staff mentioned in the Original post left the company.

As stated through out this thread and other topics, each of these individuals left the company for different reasons, the last two Dee and Mad Bee due to a restructuring.

I think the cancelling of the free to play game effected their potential income than any miss opportunity sales of previous releases.
  • catsarekacampcatsarekacamp Member Posts: 52
    edited September 2016
    But 2 pages of gazebo talk were OK with the King of the Thread. Just not discussion of possible causes for Beamdog difficulties and decline. Unless the reasons are approved.

Edit: a word
  • gorgonzolagorgonzola Member Posts: 3,864
    @deltago sorry if I don't answer here, even if you quoted me, I want to respect the request of the admin.
  • dockaboomskidockaboomski Member Posts: 440
    This was tiring in April. It's still tiring.
  • JumboWheat01JumboWheat01 Member Posts: 1,028
    Then take a nap. Best thing to do in tiring situations. Or eat ice cream. Ice cream helps too.
  • megamike15megamike15 Member Posts: 2,666
    i was sure eeryone moved on a focused more on trying to enjoy sod without drama. but nope.
  • dockaboomskidockaboomski Member Posts: 440
    Can do! :)
  • ccunning1ccunning1 Member Posts: 18
    Shame about SoD, I hope it doesn't stop you guys from making future D&D remasters.
  • ThacoBellThacoBell Member Posts: 12,235
    SOD is great, I thought it turned out really well.
  • NimranNimran Member Posts: 4,875
    I'm patiently waiting for it to come to iOS. I haven't been disappointed by Beamdog so far, why would I start now?
  • FardragonFardragon Member Posts: 4,511
    SoD is successful, but not bigly successful.