Skip to content

Cruel things you do to NPCs

2»

Comments

• KuronaKurona Member Posts: 881
    edited September 2016
    Thanks, @JuliusBorisov. Always a pleasure to read the crimes commited by my fellow virtual psychopaths.
  • DoubledimasDoubledimas Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 1,286
    This post should be right up your alley @Kurona
  • Montresor_SPMontresor_SP Member Posts: 2,208
    edited September 2016
    PS:T Spoiler

From Torment, selling Dak'kon to Vrishika for the Grimoire of Pestilential Thought was one of the worst things I have ever done - but then, the guy was already a slave so I guess nothing really changed for him. :mrgreen::naughty:
    Post edited by Montresor_SP on
  • batoorbatoor Member Posts: 676
    edited September 2016
    That should be spoiler tagged^^... But incidentally..

That was the regret, I mentioned at the entrance to the fortress of regrets.

And letting Morte get reabsorbed into the Pillar of Skulls is fairly rotten
  • ZilberZilber Member Posts: 253
    Oh, and by the way, if you really want evil, go see what SIMs players do. I, for one, had a game where I neglected the babies enough that child support would be taking them. If you're quick, they can be walled in, and in time they die. When enough of them die, their ghosts turn up to haunt the living, making the survivors quite miserable. I also had a thing for rearranging the house so cribs were placed on the corpses of those child support cretins.

I am, by far, not the most creative torturor of SIMs
  • murmandamusmurmandamus Member Posts: 45
    edited September 2016
    My last vile Thing? Too many people annoyed me. so at Sod when leaving Baldurs Gate i Casted fireball at Crowd shouted Blood for Blood God. Too bad i was imprisoned by spell a moment later.
    Post edited by murmandamus on
  • Grond0Grond0 Member Posts: 7,327
    In my solo games I don't allow the recruitment of NPCs. In most cases I leave them untouched, but I have got into the habit of killing Imoen, Xzar and Montaron on the first wilderness map. The latter pair of course deserve that treatment, but you may feel it's a bit harsh on Imoen. However, it always annoys me in BG2 when you have no option but to recruit her, so killing her in BG1 feels like balancing things out a bit - perhaps if I do it often enough she'll eventually get the message and leave me alone in BG2 :blush:
  • JumboWheat01JumboWheat01 Member Posts: 1,028
    Apparently I now lead a band of filthy murderers.

Background: Monty got hit by Neera's Color Spray, and when I booted out Xzar to make room for her, everyone decided they had had enough of Monty's personality and shot him down as fast as possible.

I mean, sure, I didn't want him in my party and was very unlike to ever bring him back in, being a part Thief myself, but they were going to leave in peace! And I'll never be high enough level in this game I think to cast Raise Dead!
  • OrlonKronsteenOrlonKronsteen Member Posts: 905
    In BG1 I've killed Khalid (and sometimes Jaheira too) a number of times and in BG2 I abandoned Minsc in hell during the Planar Sphere quest.
  • MagpieRandomsMagpieRandoms Member Posts: 72
    I've killed Gorion more times than I can count, and I now have a personal best of just under two minutes with a level 1 character. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6rr_yQiewiM

I usually bump off Firebead and the chanters too, but Tethtoril is impossible... I suppose it makes sense. He has three gods as his personal bodyguards!
  • OrlonKronsteenOrlonKronsteen Member Posts: 905

Honestly Minsc would thrive in that sort of environment. He'd never run out of evil things to kill.

I forgot to mention that I took all his equipment before stranding him there. Which isn't to say he couldn't do some damage with his fists, or his hamster.
  • NimranNimran Member Posts: 4,875
    All he needs is Ao Boo!
  • Montresor_SPMontresor_SP Member Posts: 2,208
    Them Demons had better watch their eyes! :grin:
  • RawgrimRawgrim Member Posts: 621
    I stuffed Viconia into one of the cells in the Thieves Guild in BG 2. I had Jaheira cast Entangle on her, and Edwin cast Death Fog on her.

That was also how I wiped out the thieves guild in the first place.
  • mashedtatersmashedtaters Member Posts: 2,266
    Wow...and I felt bad just for using Minsc as the party swapper. I am so naive.
  • gorgonzolagorgonzola Member Posts: 3,864
    edited October 2016
    For an undead hunter as for many good oriented parties, RP wise, is logical to kill every vampire they find.
    But you have a certain vampire that you have no way to kill, immune to stat draining, immune to weapons that kill undeads on hit, immune to almost everything afaik.
    As I am now RP a good oriented party this for me is a real pain in the ...
    I had Hexxat in the party until the moment that I discovered her true nature, than immediately dropped her.
    So I am planning to summon her in the pocket plane and immediately cast on her imprisonment, I hope that she is not immune also to that.
    Using her bag of holding, and knowing that it contains her coffin, that I can not remove, but that she will be no more able to use, will be a big part of my enjoyment...
    And this is one of the few evil things that can be done to NPCs while RP a good party.

Edit: if she is immune also to imprisonment I will be anyway satisfied to turn her hostile and then transform her into a stone statue, give her one more DMG, let her reach her coffin, thing that imo as petrified should not be able to do, and then let her bag in the pocket plane just before it will be destroyed, no one, not even the developers, can make her immune to that.