Skip to content

Did you *actually* know?

Comments

• gorgonzolagorgonzola Member Posts: 3,864
    I once met this guy, and he could speak in those languages.
    But in a strange way, like "speak your mind, if is worth, or I will kick your butt for goodness". In all those languages, but is not to be fully fluent...
    RodrianlolienMontresor_SPJuliusBorisov
  • KamigoroshiKamigoroshi Member Posts: 5,870
    Did you know that "Adventurer" is actually a synonym for "NEET"?
    Only those who aren't part of society, working to provide their families, claim to search for glory by going on jobless quests.
    lolienMontresor_SPJuliusBorisovCrevsDaak
  • gorgonzolagorgonzola Member Posts: 3,864
    And what about Anomen? (I really hope that I don't have to romance him to having the thing working :smiley: )
    Montresor_SP
  • Toot83Toot83 Member Posts: 20
    MacHurto said:

Neat, didnt know that. Had just tried it on Montaron in BG1, but it just says "spell failed" and a sheet of lead is created in Montaron's inventory

My detect evil is somehow blocked, otherwise I would see what you did there.
    MacHurtoJuliusBorisov
  • YgramulYgramul Member Posts: 1,059

If you polymorph Firkraag into a squirrel and then manage to Dire Charm him, you can pick him up and use him as a familiar.

... which is in fact what Boo is: a polymorphed dragon.
    Montresor_SPThacoBellgorgonzolaCrevsDaak
  • Montresor_SPMontresor_SP Member Posts: 2,208
    If you play on Halloween, there will be more undead encounters than usual.

(The game checks your system's time and date settings so this may not work on all platforms.)
    mlneveseJuliusBorisovCrevsDaak
  • RelSundanRelSundan Member Posts: 918
    Did you know that the skeletons summoned by Kryll are named after some of the main characters from the Walking dead?
    ThacoBell
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,714
    RelSundan said:

Did you know that the skeletons summoned by Kryll are named after some of the main characters from the Walking dead?

Wrong thread :)
    RelSundanCrevsDaaklolien
  • ThacoBellThacoBell Member Posts: 12,235
    I still get these threads switched regularly.
    CrevsDaak