Skip to content

Did you *actually* know?

Comments

• ArthasArthas Member Posts: 1,091
    are both of you trolling? :( why? I thought this was a serious thread..
    lolien
  • mlnevesemlnevese Member, Moderator Posts: 10,214
    @gorgonzola What do you recommend to use as a control device if you're planning to play a CN Wild Mage?
    CrevsDaaklolienJuliusBorisov
  • megamike15megamike15 Member Posts: 2,666
    did you know every charname you played as in every crpg ever is just an incarnation of the tno.
    Montresor_SPCrevsDaakJuliusBorisov
  • mlnevesemlnevese Member, Moderator Posts: 10,214
    edited December 2016

Carbos and Shank got into Candlekeep the same way you did in late BG1: by donating a rare book. Both assassins are actually celebrated Sword Coast poets, and they each gave the first copy of their magnus opus to the library. That's why they're so easy to kill.

Carbos and Shank only took the assassin job to help pay for their children's educations.

My Paladin charname is ashamed after learning this. Now we need a mod where we can raise them from the dead...
    Post edited by mlnevese on
    JuliusBorisovsemiticgoddessCrevsDaakMontresor_SP
  • Montresor_SPMontresor_SP Member Posts: 2,208
    edited January 2017
    If you give Cespenar the Troll Cook's recipe book, Wanev's scroll, a rogue stone, the Big Metal Unit and 314,159 GP he will create the Little Metal Unit. It has the same abilities as the Big Metal Unit except that you don't look like an Iron Golem when you wear it; instead you look like a Lim-Lim from Planescape: Torment.

For another 1,618,033.99 GP he can create the Divine Metal Unit which is always in perfect proportions to the wearer.
    lolienCrevsDaakThacoBell
  • former_customerformer_customer Member Posts: 111
    RelSundan said:

Did you Actually know Baldur's gate is an interactive history lesson?

FTFY
    Montresor_SPCrevsDaak
  • RelSundanRelSundan Member Posts: 918

RelSundan said:

Did you Actually know Baldur's gate is an interactive history lesson?

FTFY
    I don't recall writing that qoute.
    CrevsDaak