Skip to content

Did you *actually* know?

Comments

• ButtercheeseButtercheese Member Posts: 3,766
    @BillyYank We could have it and the Aec'Letec baby be diaper buddies!
  • mf2112mf2112 Member, Moderator Posts: 1,919
    That would be a good way to sniff out experienced adventurers though, right? No broken nose means they haven't been doing it long enough.
  • brusbrus Member Posts: 944
    Is there a way to join the cult without becoming noseless ?
  • OlvynChuruOlvynChuru Member Posts: 3,075
    edited July 2016
    Did you know that I am currently playing through Siege of Dragonlance using a level 37 super archmage with 25 in nearly all stats?

Here's the character:

• sluckerssluckers Member Posts: 280
    Inspired by years of rumours and heresay about a certain furry forest creature in Baldur's Gate, Beamdog quietly placed a Squirrel with a powerful magical ring in Siege of Dragonspear.
  • dockaboomskidockaboomski Member Posts: 440
    edited July 2016
    Alora was based on Nostradamus.
  • mf2112mf2112 Member, Moderator Posts: 1,919
    If you wait until Aerie has the baby then keep her under the Haste spell for a week straight with no resting (just ignore the incessant "I'm sooo tired...." complaints @&@ ) then Quayle can join the party as a 20 year old first level cleric/mage with 0 XP if you have an empty space. His stats are the average between Aerie and charname's stats as of time of conception, so you might want to finish the Machine of Lum before sleeping together.
  • GodGod Member Posts: 1,150
    mf2112 said:

When you see Tiax dancing, have Glint cast a raise dead and then talk to him. After a hilarious conversation I wished I had gotten a screenshot of for you, Glint can talk him into joining!

Spoiler, spoiler! There is actually more than just talk!

Btw, my reaction to the increasing prevalence of squirrels:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2pOMCmVc3wY