Skip to content

Did you *actually* know?

Comments

• GrumGrum Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 2,100

Some years after the Bhaalspawn crisis, the city of Suldanessellar becomes a democracy. Unfortunately for the elves, they are always ruled by a small minority of dwarves. The elves know this is wrong, but they keep voting for dwarves out of fear that if they vote for an elf, the wrong dwarf will win the election.

The two parties running Suldanessellar at this point are headed by Kagain and Korgan.

I vote for this to be made canon
  • TressetTresset Member, Moderator Posts: 8,266
    Tersus is a nice name. If you turn it around backwards, it's Susret, you know.

If you say Susret to a hobgoblin it will make their brain bleed so much their hair hurts. Use it responsibly.
  • TressetTresset Member, Moderator Posts: 8,266
    @OlvynChuru I think you put that one in the wrong thread.
  • Montresor_SPMontresor_SP Member Posts: 2,208
    If you try to read Edwin's documents (the ones you fetch for him in the Sea's Bounty Tavern in BG2), you need a wisdom of 20 to be able to read them. They turn out to be Dradeel's collection of recipes.
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,744
    There's a new easter egg NPC in the 2.0 beta of both BGEE and BG2EE. I won't spoil any details about his NPC, though.
  • elminsterelminster Member, Developer Posts: 16,317
    If you attack too many neutral (blue circled) characters stores will stop selling to you - on account of how untrustworthy you are.
  • elminsterelminster Member, Developer Posts: 16,317
    edited March 2016
    Did you know Irenicus has a recipe for cookies

Chocolate Chip Cookies.

1 cup of brown sugar
    1 cup of softened butter
    1/2 cup of granulated sugar
    2 eggs
    2 tsp of vanilla
    2 cups of flour
    1 tsp of baking soda
    300g of Chocolate Chips
  • Eadwyn_G8keeperEadwyn_G8keeper Member Posts: 541
    elminster said:

Lore is tied to alcohol consumption. Want to identify an unknown ring? Drink up!

The best thing though is when you get Volo really drunk. One of the most hilarious parts of the game!!
  • mlnevesemlnevese Member, Moderator Posts: 10,214

In vino veritas.

Hey be careful with that! You could summon a demon or something :)

If you play a mage in BG2, you can impose a -2 penalty to enemy saving throws against your spells by shouting the spell incantations at your computer.

Does it work if you don't have a microphone?
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,744
    edited April 2016
    Hey, did you actually know that @Eadwyn_G8keeper is having the same avatar now as @mlnevese had many months before :)
    @bengoshi Doppelgangers.... Doppelgangers everywhere :)
  • Eadwyn_G8keeperEadwyn_G8keeper Member Posts: 541
    edited April 2016
    @bengoshi Jeez Loueez!!! Impressive Database Management. Actually my favorite warrior character in a Sword and Sorcery film was from The Sword and the Sorceror. That actor later had his own Mystery series on one of the big 3 networks. Can't remember his name but I should try to upload that as my Avatar.