Skip to content

The user and all related content has been deleted.
Post edited by [Deleted User] on

Comments

• JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,724
    This is so awesome that now everyone contributing to the community magazine can get the Wild Surge badge! ;)

Also, I've heard the Wild Surge Team is looking for artists. So if you're an artist and would like to contribute your free time to the community magazine, send an email to the mailbox in the OP with your portfolio.
  • O_BruceO_Bruce Member Posts: 2,790
    deltago said:

Be the first to decipher all the dwarven ruins in the magazine, you win a prize! (tbd).

Another free .pdf? Yay!
  • deltagodeltago Member Posts: 7,811
    The prize of being the first to learn an extremely important language.

It will come in handy more often than knowing how to speak Klingon or French.

(jk French is a very important language in the world)
  • WarChiefZekeWarChiefZeke Member Posts: 2,651
    Great idea! Didn't know this was a thing.
  • ArctodusArctodus Member Posts: 992
    deltago said:

The prize of being the first to learn an extremely important language.

It will come in handy more often than knowing how to speak Klingon or French.

(jk French is a very important language in the world)
    Booo !! Quelle incurie !! Ça ne passera pas !! C'est un scandale !! :p
  • mlnevesemlnevese Member, Moderator Posts: 10,214
    Anduin said:

Mwhahaha! My musings were so long that a whole paragraph explaining which race is the most important in the realms (you need to read it to find out where I placed dwarves in the politically incorrect racial hierarchy) had to be edited out...

No matter, a lack of explanation adds to the wonder... An excellent job of editting and fitting my ramblings onto the pages! I know I caused a few difficulties!

Also the paragraph of taking the messangers soul, casting cone of cold and eating ice-cream brain surprise was also removed... But you have to leave something for the special edition...

Thats censorship! That's against free speech! :trollface:
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,724
    All those who read the community magazine, check this survey about modding and mod tutorials: https://forums.beamdog.com/discussion/63594/modding-and-the-infinity-engine-games-a-survey
  • CrevsDaakCrevsDaak Member Posts: 7,155
    deltago said:

CrevsDaak said:

deltago said:

I guess the contest for this issue is:

Be the first to decipher all the dwarven ruins in the magazine, you win a prize! (tbd).

lord rumfish

[the poem is literal. Yes, I did check twice]

the evolution of dwarves in the
    Pehaps I can type some nonsence here I wonder if anyone would notice

this is grums top ten dwarves found in the wild Surge Magazines second issue oyb

Did you know Armitage played Hienz Kruger in Captain America. Hail Hydra

gnomes rule

shoutout to the panda

Click the money symbol to be directed to the portrait that Lava Del Vortel wanted to use on his walkthrough. It is a Beamdog winning portrait by Memm who did not get back to us on time for us to use it. It is an amazing portrait however and should be shared even if it is being shared indirectly.

this is the (money symbol[link: https://forums.beamdog.com/discussion/comment/284475/]) symboll (double L)

D6

(Courtesy of my almost infinite free time.)
    Remarkable!

You must have a casted a detect language spell or something since you even translated the ruins hidden behind the Forgotten Realms Logo!

Copy Pasta for the win!
    I had translated everything, and then I realised it probably just was a ttf on a pdf (the logic behind this is, that it's not the actual characters that are copied, but uhm, symbolic representations of the characters) so I copy pasted that. I translated the rest actually.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • lordkimlordkim Member Posts: 1,063
    Ill try to keep this in a PG 11 rated comment :smile:

How the %&%##"""""X#¤#¤&#& could you NOT put Flint Fireforge in the Top 10 Dwarfs ?!!!

Good mag though ;)

• The user and all related content has been deleted.