Skip to content

Your Most Epic Moments

Recently I've been inspired by a board I saw called "Your Greatest Facepalm Moments" so I decided to start 2018 off with a bang by creating the opposite of that.

What are some of your most epic moments? Thoroughly crushing your enemies? Fighting for ages and barely escaping with your life? Performing the most amazing and hard fought near victory you ever had in your life that would rival an anime battle? Pulling off an incredible feat that you swear you couldn't do again if you tried? Taking very little damage from something that is supposed to annihilate you? A combination of these?

Post your most amazing and epic moments ever right here in my very first board of 2018.
ThacoBellOrlonKronsteen[Deleted User]Rik_KirtaniyaProontbrianpotterGotural

Comments

• AltairAltair Member Posts: 128
    I have two: my first solo Legacy of Bhaal playthrough of BGEE, and my first solo Heart of Fury playthrough of IWDEE, both starting at level 1 of course :smile:
    [Deleted User]Proont
  • ZaramMaldovarZaramMaldovar Member Posts: 2,309
    edited January 2018
    @typo_tilly
    I've never had much issue with the Gnoll Stronghold even at Level 2 or 3 (I've evem gone there with half my party still being Level 1 including Minsc and the protagonist). If a Gnoll hit someone they were pretty much dead but in my experience those Gnolls basically never hit anyone.

That last ambush before getting to Dynaheir though can be a bit tricky but again, the Gnolls are more likely to die than hit you, except for that pesky Chieftain.
    [Deleted User]StummvonBordwehr
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    edited January 2018
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
    tbone1ProontOrlonKronsteen
  • O_BruceO_Bruce Member Posts: 2,790
    ThacoBell said:

Charmed Sarevok once by accident. He teamkilled his own bros and then died to the very first hit from a Jaheira crit.

The same, but in my case he died from magic missile.
    ProontThacoBell[Deleted User]
  • GrumGrum Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 2,100
    Did a BG1 solo monk run. Where she actually punched things to death! (Not everything...but some things...)
    ThacoBell[Deleted User]