Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Neverwinter Nights: Enhanced Edition has been released! Visit nwn.beamdog.com to make an order. NWN:EE FAQ is available.
Soundtracks for BG:EE, SoD, BG2:EE, IWD:EE, PST:EE are now available in the Beamdog store.
Attention, new and old users! Please read the new rules of conduct for the forums, and we hope you enjoy your stay!

Tales of the Harbingers: Throne of the Undying

13031323436

Comments

  • NimranNimran Member Posts: 4,264
    Yep, everyone hears that.

    Rik_KirtaniyaThacoBellAnduinlolien
  • NimranNimran Member Posts: 4,264
    “I have no idea what you are talking about,” Veronica says. “And my husband is ill, as I stated. He will not see anyone, much less some ruffians who refuse to leave when his wife asks them to. If you do not leave, I will have my guards escort you out.”

    It is at this point that the party and everyone in the manor hears a loud explosion from upstairs. Veronica gasps and rushes back through the door she came from.

    Rik_KirtaniyaThacoBellAnduinlolien
  • Rik_KirtaniyaRik_Kirtaniya Member Posts: 876
    edited July 10
    Nimran said:

    Ignatius: Reflex save: 18


    Ignatius, fortunately, is not on fire!
    That's because I never entered inside the room at any time. I was just outside the window.

    Anduinmashedtaterslolien
  • Rik_KirtaniyaRik_Kirtaniya Member Posts: 876
    EVERYONE, ATTACK! ATTACK! ATTACK! NOW YOU HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY!

    BAM! BOOM! BAM! DON'T LEAVE A SINGLE ENEMY STANDING! VANQUISH THEM ALL!
    I hope I don't sound like @Minion...

    ThacoBellAnduinmashedtatersSkatan
  • SkatanSkatan Member Posts: 3,129
    Vaga nods and repeats what the gnome said; "OK.. so find the witch. Then retrieve the dagger. Then save the soul of the knight. And lastly save the combined multitude of races from eternal enslavement. Let's do it."

    Vaga looks around, Fiona seem to have catched up, Ignatius is around as well, so is Guston. They are ready.

    "Let's go confront a sorceress." Vaga says in his normal neutral tone, as if he just suggested they should go to the pub for a dinner.

    "Do you know which way she went, gnome?" Vaga looks at Anduin with a raised eyebrow. He continuously flexes and clenches/releases his fists. He has also unwrapped the cloth he usually have around his knuckles to reduce the damage of his fists.

    Rik_KirtaniyaNimranThacoBellmashedtaters
Sign In or Register to comment.