Skip to content

Did you know?

Comments

• TressetTresset Member, Moderator Posts: 8,264

..that Carbos and Shank, the two who attack you in Candlekeep had a mother by name of Sanadal Gwist in Baldur's gate?

She says they are related to her at first, but if you choose the right dialog options she admits that they are just idiots who owe her money.
  • SirBatinceSirBatince Member Posts: 882
    You can turn undead and even chunk the Amaunator spirits in the shadow temple with it. Breaks the quest of course.
  • AchterkladAchterklad Member Posts: 114
    edited May 2016
    Mordoc SeLanmere (Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance II) and Legate Lanius (Fallout: New Vegas) are both voiced by the same bloke: Mitch Lewis. Both characters are also quite cool.
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,724
    So we have a case where an ogre loses his innocency? :blush: Oh my...!
    unless i'm super mistaken or I missed a part in its description, the staff of magi restores used up spell slots on melee hit.
  • TressetTresset Member, Moderator Posts: 8,264

unless i'm super mistaken or I missed a part in its description, the staff of magi restores used up spell slots on melee hit.

@SirBatince It doesn't work quite like that. No spells are restored from melee hits, but the staff can cast Spell Trap, which absorbs hostile spells and uses them to restore your spells.
    ohh yes that thing

Well i'm mistaken. what a surprise.
  • justfeelinathomejustfeelinathome Member Posts: 353
    sluckers said:

When traveling to the gnoll forest in BG1, the regular route is to go west of Naskell and then south across the river.

However, the west edge of the cloudpeaks mountain map, the one with the dead cat and the dryad, connects directly to the fortress at a small section, just south of centre.

Makes me wonder why the route I always took isn't the "regular" one. :wink:
  • MacHurtoMacHurto Member Posts: 731
    If you charm an Ankheg and move it without telling it to attack something, it will stay under earth and you cannot do anything else with it.
    MacHurto said:

If you charm an Ankheg and move it without telling it to attack something, it will stay under earth and you cannot do anything else with it.

Can't you just control it again with "select all"?
    MacHurto said:

re-bought wands have 100 charges and are very expensive. I guess everyone knew but I didnt

Best thing ever for greenstone amulet and durlag's goblet.
  • DJKajuruDJKajuru Member Posts: 3,300
    @SirBatince , that was hilarious!!!