• lnstructor_lnstructor_ Member Posts: 76
    Mud golems are Shit golems.
    Daevelon
  • QuickbladeQuickblade Member Posts: 957

Mud golems are Shit golems.

You mean an excremental?
    Montresor_SPsemiticgoddesstbone1Daevelon
  • mlnevesemlnevese Member, Moderator Posts: 10,214
    I never thought this thread would become so dirty...
    tbone1CrevsDaak
  • ButtercheeseButtercheese Member Posts: 3,766
    I never thought this thread would become this kind of dirty.
    tbone1CrevsDaaksemiticgoddessThacoBell
  • semiticgoddesssemiticgoddess Member Posts: 14,903
    Well, I never thought you guys would be so judgmental.
    mlnevese
  • dockaboomskidockaboomski Member Posts: 440
    Did you know this thread isn't dirty?
    CrevsDaakmlnevese
  • ZaghoulZaghoul Member, Moderator Posts: 3,938
    edited April 2017
    Did you know some of us would get a switch put to us for the use of certain words in times past?
    How times have changed. :* Wait a minute, now that it reminds of those earlier days I can even recall the ol soap in the mouth treatment once, nasty stuff that soap can be. :s
    semiticgoddessThacoBellCrevsDaak
    @semiticgod That would probably do it. Mine once thought it would be fun to use the usual Kool Aid container (empty at the time) to mix up that ol Peter's Special indoor plant food in (bluish), and leave it sitting out on a hot summer day. :s

Family huh, if ya can't beat em...(wait a minute, I covered that all ready), well, you can join em any way.
    mlneveseAerakarThacoBellCrevsDaak
  • mlnevesemlnevese Member, Moderator Posts: 10,214
    edited April 2017
    I used to do that all the time... Buy jumbo packages of something then use smaller empty bottles of something else for practical purposes. Now that I have kids of my own this practice is over. It's already a risk one of the kids will drink something because it's colorful. If it's in a juice bottle it's an intoxication begging to happen...
    ZaghoulCrevsDaak
    @mlnevese Been there, and done that, as it was NOT a nice revelation to see the boy drinking air freshner refill in small spray bottles. Talk about something that will wake ya up in the mornin, that'll get ya hoppin, whew. That DEFINITELY needs to be in ya book about not going insane with kids. :)
    mlneveseAerakarCrevsDaak
  • Montresor_SPMontresor_SP Member Posts: 2,208
    When you return to Spellhold after the dungeon, Saemon Havarian tells you not to go up against Irenicus without aid and suggests that you should enlist the asylum inmates. He is right ... unless you cast Protection from Evil and Death Ward on all party members. You can then safely assault Irenicus without help.
    lolienThacoBellCrevsDaak
  • PokotaPokota Member Posts: 858
    Is... is that actual FR lore? That sounds like legit setting lore there.

Then again Degula's Tear sounds like legit Dark Sun lore, so...
  • elminsterelminster Member, Developer Posts: 16,315
    edited April 2017
    Pokota said:

Is... is that actual FR lore? That sounds like legit setting lore there.

Maybe...or maybe it's not entirely. Who's to say :)
    lolienAerakarmlneveseArctodus
  • RelSundanRelSundan Member Posts: 918
    Sarevok was originally a female, but accidently strapped on the belt of opposite gender and became a male.
    Montresor_SPSomeSortCrevsDaak
    edited May 2017
    SomeSort said:

By now, pretty much everyone knows that Terminsel is an anagram for Elminster.

While its true that Terminsel is an anagram for Elminster, its also true that the character you are actually running into in Shadows of Amn is Minstrel - a body double of the real Elminster.

When not doing his important work in pretending to be a thousand + year old mage, he does a side singing job at a local tavern (which unfortunately is where he got his name).
    Montresor_SPtbone1CrevsDaakAerakar
  • Montresor_SPMontresor_SP Member Posts: 2,208
    You can actually get this tavern for a stronghold, if your main character is called "Rick Blaine" and you romance Jaheira. At some point during Shadows of Amn after the ... ah ... consummation of the romance, Jaheira will just up and vanish, leaving you a rather cryptic note.

Later, in Saradush, you can buy a local tavern. Jaheira will show up one night along with Khalid who, it turns out, wasn't dead at all! You get the extra quest of helping them escape the besieged city.
    elminstermlneveseMathsorcererCrevsDaak
  • lolienlolien Member, Moderator, Translator (NDA) Posts: 3,108
    Speaking of anagrams, you forgot "Tox n' Razor man". But it's so obvious, it's easy to miss.

Now my favourite anagram is "Shank and Carbos". With some thinking you can easily dechiper it as:
    Bards hocks Anna
    The bards are the Harpers of course. This tells the story of your mother Alianna and her great sacrafice. She was a Harper too, her role was to became a Bhaal priest and get a child from Bhaal. It was all planned. Even the part where Gorion kills her, and rescue charname. Really a sad story :'(
    Montresor_SPCrevsDaak
  • QuickbladeQuickblade Member Posts: 957
    Re: last 4 posts.

You people have WAY too much time on your hands.
    Montresor_SPlolienCrevsDaak
    edited May 2017

Or spend a lot of time stuck on public transit :)
    mlneveselolienCrevsDaakAerakar
  • SomeSortSomeSort Member Posts: 859

This I did actually know.
    ArctodusCrevsDaak