Skip to content

Did you *actually* know?

Comments

• Montresor_SPMontresor_SP Member Posts: 2,208
    lroumen said:

Bear droppings... What will it come to next?

Squirrel droppings?
  • lroumenlroumen Member Posts: 2,508
    tbone1 said:

lroumen said:

Bear droppings... What will it come to next?

If you don't want to,know, then don't ask.

I never said I did not want to know o.O
  • ZaghoulZaghoul Member, Moderator Posts: 3,938
    @billyyank Hah. :) There's a guy named Mr. Whipple near the outhouse (in the top left corner of the FAI- hard to find) that will give one some special advise on dealing with the above mentioned bears.

• RelSundanRelSundan Member Posts: 918

If you're reading this, Beamdog knows your social security number.

Damn it!
  • mlnevesemlnevese Member, Moderator Posts: 10,214
    RelSundan said:

Damn it!
    Too late...
  • ArtonaArtona Member Posts: 1,077
    DId you know that there is actually a dragon in Nashkel mines? You can find him in hidden level below Mulahey's base. Entrance is near a ghoul.
    You'll find copper dragon there. Surprisingly enough, the dragon is Neutral Evil.
  • semiticgoddesssemiticgoddess Member Posts: 14,903
    This just in: 90% of ISIS members have played Dungeons and Dragons at one point in their lives.

90% of ISIS members have also smoked reefer and lied to their friends about being virgins.
  • StummvonBordwehrStummvonBordwehr Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 1,356

This just in: 90% of ISIS members have played Dungeons and Dragons at one point in their lives.

90% of ISIS members have also smoked reefer and lied to their friends about being virgins.

Which is a problem in it self. They will die as martyrs and go to heaven, where more virgins await them... no one will know how to get beyond 2. base
  • tbone1tbone1 Member Posts: 1,985

Which is a problem in it self. They will die as martyrs and go to heaven, where more virgins await them... no one will know how to get beyond 2. base
    And AFAIK it was never explicitly stated that the virgins were women.

• StummvonBordwehrStummvonBordwehr Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 1,356
    tbone1 said:

So heaven is just going to a damp cellar where 7 obese and untidy guys play ADD... Go figure

• DreadKhanDreadKhan Member Posts: 3,857

tbone1 said:

So heaven is just going to a damp cellar where 7 obese and untidy guys play ADD... Go figure

I don't think Isis recruits many obese people. I could see overweight Imams, but lay folk?

Btw, I think they still play Chainmail in Heaven. :p
  • RelSundanRelSundan Member Posts: 918
    mlnevese said:

Actually Beamdog is just gathering information on the gaming community for the FBI:

https://motherboard.vice.com/en_us/article/43ymjd/why-fbi-investigated-dungeons-and-dragons-players-1990s

Word on the street is that they are on to something...
    Reads article...

Overweight... Checks...
    Armed... fail.. I never had a gun in my life
    Extremely intelligent... well who am I to say they are wrong about this? :)
    Not neat in appearance... well define neat :)

Well they were mostly right it seems... :wink:
    That's it! You are going to jail, criminal scum!
  • ZaghoulZaghoul Member, Moderator Posts: 3,938
    If it was in the 80's and not 90's I suspect it would have included having a higher tendency to be a member of some mythic satanic cult. ;)

I guess that was after 2nd edition took all out all the names that inc. devils, demons, assassins, and half-orcs, so would make sense. B)
  • lroumenlroumen Member Posts: 2,508
    I thought they wanted to put TNO there which you have to kill again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again...
  • DreadKhanDreadKhan Member Posts: 3,857
    lroumen said:

I thought they wanted to put TNO there which you have to kill again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again...

But then he just stays dead, right? o:)