Skip to content

RP: Castle Greyhawk

Comments

• lolienlolien Member, Moderator, Translator (NDA) Posts: 3,108
    OOC: Sorry, should closed his eyes for another critical :D
  • LadyRhianLadyRhian Member Posts: 14,694
    Arkanis hits the figure, but it seems to bounce off his armor.
  • Permidion_StarkPermidion_Stark Member Posts: 4,861
    "I think we need magic weapons!"

Alora, not knowing what else to do, runs to the keyhole in the wall and tries turning the key to lock it in the hope that it will make the dark knight go away.
  • mlnevesemlnevese Member, Moderator Posts: 10,214
    OOC Is there anything in this place that does not want to kill us?

Minion, roll 1d20 for Attack
  • NimranNimran Member Posts: 4,875
    “Bow before Tiax!” Tiax exclaims as he casts Command on the figure.
    Okay. Minsc misses. Tiax watches as the figure shakes off the spell like water being shaken off a duck's back.

Somehow, the gaze of the figure promises Tiax will pay for that.
    "Aerie, use your web scroll!" shouts Alora who is starting to panic.
    edited September 2018
    As Arkanis feel his weapon has no effect on his opponent he starts to give up his offence and turns into a defensive stance instead.

"You smart guys better think out something smart before it chops up us into pieces!"
    Post edited by lolien on
    edited September 2018
    "Arkanis, Anomen has got two magic spears, grab one of them," shouts Alora. "Do you think he is undead? I could try throwing holy water at him," she adds hopefully.
  • deltagodeltago Member Posts: 7,811
    Lady Aerie, play the harp!

“Stands in front of Aerie, protecting her from the thing and thrusts at the thing with his spear +2”

Minion, roll 1d20 for spear attack.
  • NonnahswriterNonnahswriter Member Posts: 2,520
    edited September 2018
    Aerie was hopelessly going through her library of spells, trying to find something that might work on the armor--only to turn up empty.

Then she heard Anomen's yell. She brings the harp around to the front of her and strums one of her favorite avariel folk songs. the notes the protector showed her before.
    Post edited by Nonnahswriter on

Aerie was hopelessly going through her library of spells, trying to find something that might work on the armor--only to turn up empty.

Then she heard Anomen's yell. She brings the harp around to the front of her and strums one of her favorite avariel folk songs.

OOC: or you know, the notes that the spirit asked us to play.
    deltago said:

Then she heard Anomen's yell. She brings the harp around to the front of her and strums one of her favorite avariel folk songs.

OOC: or you know, the notes that the spirit asked us to play.
    OOC: ...Oh. I forgot.

Revising...
    Anomen misses. Aerie plays the tune on her harp. Nothing happens.
    "Throw me that magic spear, if you can then!"
    edited September 2018
    *for his next action, Anomen tosses the dwarf his +2 spear, and readies his Spear +1, if he has time (or the next round if he is still alive), he will thrust with his new spear*
    Minion, roll 1d20 for sexy check (tossing spear to Arkanis)
    Minion, roll 1d20 for spear + 1 attack

Edit: I love auto correct sometimes sexy check = dex check
    Don't know if Anomen succeeded his sexy check, but let's roll a dex check for grabbing that spear.

Minion, roll 1d20 for dex check
    If Alora can get to the keyhole in the middle of the room she will try turning the key in that in the hope that it will make the knight disappear again.

"I think we need to try to catch him in a web!" she shouts as she attempts to get to the lock.
    Ooc: It's a well known fact that dwarves get lessons in blind fighting along their military train. Arkanis had the oppurtunity to train with a half-drow women too, who helped to sharpen his keen senses by casting darkness while they were training together.
    @lolien OOC: I think you definitely caught the spear; now we just have to wait and see whether you caught it by the shaft or the pointy end.
    Keep up with that sexy check, Anomen. I'm sure you'll get it eventually! (Hint, just don't open your yap.) ;) Seriously, though, I want to kick spellcheck in the butt. I keep posting on behalf of "Flora" instead of "Alora" and "Amend" or "Amendment" instead of "Anomen" And as for Arkanis, I keep getting "Amanitas" (a deadly mushroom) and Aerie becomes "Aeries". Sometimes Tiax turns into "Tex" or "Taxi" while I am typing something in another sentence. I have no idea where Spellcheck comes from. Texas, maybe?

Okay, I am waiting on @mlnevese for Minsc (Misc, according to spellcheck).
  • mlnevesemlnevese Member, Moderator Posts: 10,214
    Rarghhhhhhhhhh!

Minion, roll 1d20 for extra h
    Minsc misses.

Minion, roll 1d10 for party init
    Minion, roll 1d10 for figure init
    Yeesh, Figure goes first again.

Minion, roll 1d20 for Figure, target Tiax
    Minion, roll 1d8 for damage
    Still a hit. Tiax goes down with a gurgle.

Anomen throws his spear to Arkanis, who catches it deftly in midair. Anomen (spellcheck wants to call you Anemone now!) stabs at the figure and misses.
    edited September 2018
    OOC: I'm unsure how many heal spells Aerie has left... Come to think of it, I don't recall much of her spellbook except for Sleep. I am a bad cleric/mage. :(

"The Web might trap the beast, Alora, but it will most definitely trap us as well!" Aerie protested.
    Aerie is carrying: Magic Missile, Sleep

Cure Light Wounds x2, Sanctuary, Hold Person, Slow Poison
    Arkanis drops his axe and weapon and catches the spear. With the same movement he tries to thrust it into the empty eyehole of the strange ghost figure.

Minion, roll 1d20 for Arkanis
    "Grrr... how do you fight with these toothpicks?"
    Arkanis misses.
This discussion has been closed.