Skip to content

Guess Facts about the Next Poster

Comments

• CrevsDaakCrevsDaak Member Posts: 7,155
    False.

The next poster watched Twilight. Yes, that one.
  • SkatanSkatan Member, Moderator Posts: 5,352
    True, I've seen them all, I think. The first one was bearable, the rest was not. The second one I remember my GF had to ask me to please shut the f up because I was commenting everything all the time and it's usually the other way around.

The next poster would rather be a werewolf than a vamp if they had to choose.
    False. Regeneration is nice but Vampires are far more powerful, I'm sorry.

The next poster is a fan of F. Lang because of Nosferatu.
  • Papa_LouPapa_Lou Member Posts: 263
    False.
    Being a werewolf just sounds messy. Fur, ripped clothes, werewolf-drool... Gross. At least vampires seem somewhat cleanly, all things considered.

The next poster puts pineapple on pizza.
  • RelSundanRelSundan Member Posts: 918
    False.

The next poster will revive Guess the next poster-thread.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
    True, that´s really cool!

The next poster preferred Tyranny to PoE and will tell us why.
  • profanitywarningprofanitywarning Member Posts: 294
    False, I prefer Poe.
    Because a. Poe wrote better poetry than tyranny ever has and b. tyranny wants to take my freedom away.

The next poster will explain what I missed.
  • TheElfTheElf Member Posts: 798
    That PoE is an acronym for Pillars of Eternity.

The next poster hated high school.
  • semiticgoddesssemiticgoddess Member Posts: 14,903
    It was sure better than middle school.

The next poster loved middle school.
    I'm not sure. I mean, most the teachers were really nice people I wouldn't have met otherwise, but other than that it sucked.

The next poster didn't finish high school.
  • BGLoverBGLover Member Posts: 550
    False. I finished School. Educatian is important. How else would we learn to spell correctly!

The next poster has found something interesting washed up on the beach.
  • LordRumfishLordRumfish Member Posts: 937
    Not really. The fact that I'm wracking my brain about my beach visits already seems to indicate it wasn't interesting. I remember finding a really ugly, dark grey, unmemorable broken piece of shell.

The next poster has never learned how to whistle.
    Almost. By chance, I figured out how to whistle when I was 16. Until then, I never knew exactly what position my lips had to be in to make the right sound.

I also learned to snap my fingers only when I was 16. Until then, I had made one persistent mistake: I never had my ring finger pressed against my palm. My finger was always held up. When I finally tried snapping my fingers with the ring finger near the base of my thumb, it made a much louder sound.

The next poster thinks technology has made things better in the past 10 years.
    Uhm, I have a mixed feeling about technology. In the past months I've been growing apart from technology, and I think it's mostly misused, and that destroys some of the most important cultural aspects, if not all of them (albeit rather slowly). Also, it makes people care more about things that mean *nothing*, and then nobody's chill because they're upset over some random shit. Sucks. Although, the "proper" usage of technology is not only possible but beneficial, but yeah, doing this right is no fun.

The next poster believes we should live in a Rousseau-ic world. No technology, no art, no nothing. Only nature.
  • ThacoBellThacoBell Member Posts: 12,235
    False, my allergies and asthma would ensure I didn't make it past one year.

The next poster has been using Bio-organic technology for years now.
    That is certainly not the case. I mean, I am happy to use bio-organic stuff when I can, but I'm just as guilty of using plastic packaging as anyone else. Also, price is a motivator, and the part of the country I live in does not stock cheap organic stuff. Unless I am misunderstanding what you mean by "bio-organic," and it's something dumb like "items that contain carbon." In which case... fooey on you. =P

The next poster is overfond of using puns.
  • BGLoverBGLover Member Posts: 550
    No.

The next poster has played yahtzee.
    I'm afraid so.

The next poster loved Jurj Clooners in The Nazi Who Played Yahtzee.
    First off, no; secondly, is that even a real thing? I don't feel like looking it up.

The next poster has watched Dr. Otto and the Riddle of the Gloom Beam.

@LordRumfish: It's a reference to Bojack Horseman, where George Clooney is actually Jurj Clooners. The Nazi Who Played Yahtzee is a Jurj Clooners movie.

He won an Oscar for it, I think.
  • GenderNihilismGirdleGenderNihilismGirdle Member Posts: 1,353
    False.

The next poster has watched paint dry.
  • ThacoBellThacoBell Member Posts: 12,235
    True, I was a young'un and had never seen wet paint before.

The next poster has watched grass grow.
  • wubblewubble Member Posts: 3,156
    True i looked in a mirror while I ate them.

The next poster has trouble sleeping.
  • NimranNimran Member Posts: 4,875
    True. Sleep is for the weak.

Next poster gets plenty of sleep.
    8 hours per day, basically without fail. Your mind works so much better when it has just the right amount of rest.

Too little sleep weakens your mind, especially your memory. Too much sleep and it can induce fatigue and depression (losing sleep, likewise, has anti-depressant effects). Severely disrupted sleep cycles can even mess with your hormone levels. Sleep is like food: it may seem like a simple, everyday thing, but it has a huge impact on your health.

Sticking to a rigid sleep schedule and getting the right amount of sleep obviates the need for caffeine.

The next poster wants to tell us about how awesome their best friend is.
    False.

Too little sleep weakens your mind, especially your memory. Too much sleep and it can induce fatigue and depression (losing sleep, likewise, has anti-depressant effects). Severely disrupted sleep cycles can even mess with your hormone levels. Sleep is like food: it may seem like a simple, everyday thing, but it has a huge impact on your health..

Damn, that explains *everything*... WIZDARDRY!!1!!11!

The next poster definitely is a Wirzdard. I'm not even guessing, he *is* a Widzar.
    False, I am wiztard who eats wiztarts.
    (Hmm.. that was kinda funny in my head but written out it just wasn't as funny.)

The next poster is a gnome Punster - a gnome-specific bard kit which relies on their wits to tell puns so sophisticated even wise men like Elminster can't fully understand them and get confused so that the gnome, specialized in darts, can pew-pew them to death.