Skip to content

Guess Facts about the Next Poster

Comments

• WormkingWormking Member Posts: 60
    No I don't. The next poster is left handed
    ThacoBellGenderNihilismGirdle
  • GenderNihilismGirdleGenderNihilismGirdle Member Posts: 1,353
    Sort of false, I'm ambidextrous.

The next poster is going to play Grýla without telling their family ahead of time (I'd post the Þrándur Þórarinsson painting of this wonderful Icelandic winter legend but it's too gory for these forums).
    Kamigoroshi
  • KamigoroshiKamigoroshi Member Posts: 5,870
    False. Have you recently tried eating human children? Their diet completely destroys their natural seasoning. And I don't even want to know when they started smoking. Disgusting! DX

The next poster just woke up and is still tired as hell.
    GenderNihilismGirdle
  • deltagodeltago Member Posts: 7,811
    edited December 2018
    True. It is 6:20 AM my time and I haven’t had my coffee yet.

The next poster doesn’t need coffee to function.
    lolien
  • mashedtatersmashedtaters Member Posts: 2,266
    True. Never had it, though whether or not I actually function is another argument.

The next poster argues a lot online.
  • SkatanSkatan Member, Moderator Posts: 5,352
    False, nowadays. I used to, I guess, same as most though with age comes the insight that arguing is pointless, but discussing can bring value to both parties.

The next poster listens more than they speak (or read more than write).
    lolien
  • semiticgoddesssemiticgoddess Member Posts: 14,903
    I've never really quantified it. I think everyone hears more words than they speak and sees more words than they write, simply because, most of the time, only one person is speaking at a time. I think I am more prone to listening in real life than most people, but since I post regularly on this forum and write in my spare time, I definitely write far more than most people.

The next poster has a favorite type of landscape.
    Skatan
  • KamigoroshiKamigoroshi Member Posts: 5,870
    True: the ice geysers on Europa are just fabulous this time of the year.

The next poster has hitchhiked before and would not do it again.
    lolien
    False. There are safer modes of transportation in this day in age.

The next poster is going to enjoy some blood pudding sometime in the next couple of days.
    voidofopinion
  • voidofopinionvoidofopinion Member, Moderator Posts: 1,248
    False: Vegetarian.

I don't care if other people eat meat as it's part of our evolution. We are omnivores for a very good reason.

However, mass production of meat through horrific farming conditions is another. Again, I don't care if other people eat it but I will take a pass.

I like my food being clean.

The poster below me still had a crush on a video game character when they were 17.
    ThacoBellsemiticgoddessZaghoulStummvonBordwehr
  • ThacoBellThacoBell Member Posts: 12,235
    Yes, I had never even had a date until I was 20.

The next poster chooses not to date.
    voidofopinion
    True! Although I am being pushed to do so and may enter back into toxic waste pond of a dating pool in the new year.... but probably won't.

The next poster expects to get a lump of coal for Christmas.
    ThacoBell
    False, I wasn't expecting anything and all I got was loneliness.

The next poster didn't spend christmas home alone (like Macaulay Culkin).
    ThacoBell
    Trueish... does the cat count?

The next poster has nothing planned for 2019.
    True. Just flow like water

The next poster is spend almost an hour to decide the RPG character's name
  • LadyRhianLadyRhian Member Posts: 14,694
    Hardly. Never more than 5 mins.

The next poster doesn't really care about religion or politics.
    False. I care, I just don't like to talk to ppl about it. At least not online.

The next person is an Ayn Rand zealot.
    Nope. Her philosophy is basically just narcissism and praise for the individual who doesn't pay attention to anyone else--there's no real detail beyond that. She's a pretty boring writer, too. Anthem was tedious to get through, and, like almost all dystopian scenarios, it's based on a ludicrous strawman (people in Anthem aren't allowed to say the word "I."

The next person has an interesting job.
    ThacoBellSkatanlolienStummvonBordwehr
  • ThacoBellThacoBell Member Posts: 12,235
    True, I'm a full time caretaker of 2 disabled family members.

The next poster has eaten a cricket taco.
    SkatanOrlonKronsteenlolienStummvonBordwehr
    False, but if I hadn't been a vegetarian, I would have. I don't see why some people have no trouble eating oysters (my cat has vomited up things that look more appetizing than that), yet gags at the thought of eating ie crickets.

The next person has eaten something very 'exotic' and feel liked it. The definition of exotic is for you to decide.
    ZaghoulThacoBellOrlonKronsteenlolien
    I stayed at siblings house

The next poster has at least 500 different songs in his/her phone
  • OrlonKronsteenOrlonKronsteen Member Posts: 905
    No, I don't listen to music on my phone. I'm not a Luddite, but I don't like using headphones in public. I don't like it when I can't hear what's going on around me.

The next poster is a bit of a Luddite - or if not quite a Luddite, at least likes to kick it old school. Perhaps even running a version of BGEE on an old, Windows XP rig.
    Skatanlolien
    False. I am now typing this message on my iPhone X. I don’t think I am allowed to call myself a Luddite with something like that in my pocket.

The next poster hasn’t realized that the latest edition of Wild Surge is out. (Shameless plug over)
    OrlonKronsteenlolien
  • DorcusDorcus Member Posts: 270
    edited December 2018
    False. True. IDK. I do now?

The next poster is of broad stock and is able to unroot tree stumps with their bare hands and a pint of whiskey.
    Oh how I wish that was true! Then I could truly have embraced my inner dwarf, but I'm the type that can eat anything and hardly gain a gram. I could eat pizza twice a day, with chips as dessert and cookies in between and it just doesn't stick. Took great effort to gain ~15 kgs 10 years ago when I did a period of heavy lifting and needed to put on some mass. I literally had to eat 4 cooked meals a day and snacks in between, so I had two lunches and two dinners, and ofc breakfast and snack and late time snack as well. Sigh, I spent most of my time either in the kitchen or the bathroom, cause when you eat that much, you know it gotta come out again.

The next poster is my direct opposite and can hardly take a sniff at a meal without gaining weight.
    lolien
  • lolienlolien Member, Moderator, Translator (NDA) Posts: 3,108
    Not exactly, 300 gr chocolate/day (besides regular meal) do the job for me.

Next poster has better thing to do than posting here.
    Probably.

The next poster has nothing better to do than post here.
    ThacoBelllolienZaghoul
  • ZaghoulZaghoul Member, Moderator Posts: 3,938
    Yup, but what's better? :mrgreen:

The next poster is thinking they need to go to bed soon.
    ThacoBell
    False. Just woke up (well an hour ago) and on my way to work where sleep sadly isn’t an option.

The next poster would like to work a job where all they had to do was sleep for 8 hours.
    lolienThacoBell