Skip to content

Guess Facts about the Next Poster

Comments

• AedanAedan Member, Translator (NDA) Posts: 8,550
    I don't have time to breath!

The next poster is playing SOD.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • KamigoroshiKamigoroshi Member Posts: 5,870
    False :error: They taste the same to me.

The next poster has a weakness for cheap, crispy and juicy fast food. But would never admit it openly.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    edited April 2016
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
    True.

The next poster stinks.
  • wubblewubble Member Posts: 3,156
    True.

The next poster is drunk.
    edited April 2016
    False. I do not drink.

The next poster would like to read another Twilight book, because she/he thinks that 4 are just not enough.
    Post edited by Aedan on
    edited April 2016
    Nope.

The next poster thinks that Shandyr is secretly a Twilight fan.
  • mlnevesemlnevese Member, Moderator Posts: 10,214
    edited April 2016
    False He's obviously one of the protagonists :)

The next poster is too busy playing SoD to do any work :)
    Post edited by mlnevese on
  • TheElfTheElf Member Posts: 798
    edited April 2016
    False. Have not played it yet.

e: Oh right. The next poster has never seen a Twilight movie.
  • mashedtatersmashedtaters Member Posts: 2,266
    Does watching fifteen minutes and then dying from over-exposure to dramatic love-vampire 14 year old girl soap opera poison count?

The next poster thinks I was over-exaggerating, and clearly Twighlight is the best thing since BG.
    TWILIGHT IS BETTER THAN BG!

*Forumites slay Aedan*

The next poster is enjoying SOD.
  • mashedtatersmashedtaters Member Posts: 2,266
    I was going to... but now, seeing as Twighlight is obvious better than BG (everything @Aedan says is scripture), then maybe I'll give it another go.

The next poster will kill me to save me first.
    True. I would do it for your own good, really.

The next poster is sad because his/her favourite BG NPC is not in SOD.
  • wubblewubble Member Posts: 3,156
    Yep...

The next poster has too much stuff to do.
  • SkatanSkatan Member, Moderator Posts: 5,352
    I'm gonna go ahead and assume you mean breathe, and yes, I do like that very much. :)

The next poster is woke up with the feeling that he/she must have a bad nightmare and that it's isn't truly monday already!?

@mashedtaters

Long story short; in my company everyone wore ties 15 years ago, then the average dressing code became more relaxed and it was ok to weak just a jacket and jeans etc. So 5-6 years ago, when I had just started at this company and held a really shitty job, I thought it would be fun to over-dress for meetings, meaning I wore a full suit and tie, just to make managers and other cretins to feal under-dressed and insecure. It took hold, and I got other people in shitty, low positions to follow suite (pun intended) thus I created friday tieday, the day when people in shitty company jobs meta-laugh at their employers by making them insecure (Omg, why is Jake in accounting so well-dressed today? AND he's leaving early? He MUST have a job interview somewhere!). I've since moved on and have a really good job now, but I keep wearing a tie every friday, just for shits and giggles.
    I dreamt to be with Aja Naomi King. We were eating a lot. Is that a nightmare?

:grey_question::grey_question::grey_question:

Next time I hope to dream Jack Falahee. Heh.

The next poster thinks that all the hate for Minsc joke line and Mizhena is out of place, wrong, not-requested, not-wanted and stupid.
    Amen to that, brothah!

The next poster learnt something new today and want to tell the world about it!
    I am learning to mod and I found the right item code I was looking for.

The next poster likes Glint.
  • BGLoverBGLover Member Posts: 550
    Shhhhhh, I'm currently playing a no-reload BGEE so I can move seemlessly into SoD with the mud fresh on my boots. So I don't know if I like Glint, whoever he/she is, cus I've not met them yet.

The next poster is (like me), so happy at all these new accounts that have been registered on the forums here yesterday and today, and who have become so active so quickly in various discussions and debates!
    Obvious trolls are obvious. I ignore those lenghty, tiresome discussions going on about the metacritic reviews, the gamergate comment and the transgender propaganda. Why people are so easily offended and butthurt all the time never cease to amaze me.

The next poster would just like people to talk about the actual game instead of a few pieces of conversation.
    edited April 2016
    False. Most of them are just trolls that are making this forum a very bad place.

The next poster thinks that there is too much hate on this board and Minsc should do something about it.

EDIT: ninja'd :smiley:
    Post edited by Aedan on
    False! I don't want to talk about SoD, and now you've told me there is transgender propaganda in it! Spoilers!!!!!!!! Putting fingers in my ears, La La La La.

The next poster thinks I am so excited about SoD that deciding to start a new BGEE no reload play through is just a way I can delay starting Dragonspear, so I can savor the anticipation a little longer.
  • elminsterelminster Member, Developer Posts: 16,316
    edited April 2016
    I hope so.

The next poster is the one I want to thank for continuing on with this thread. This has been a difficult weekend for everyone and as someone who has been on these forums since nearly the very beginning I want to say that I look forward to the day when this place returns to the point where we are arguing over whether a druid is better than a shaman and not the discussion that has transpired over the last few days.

Also...the next poster likes strawberries.
    True to both things :)

The next poster thinks that druids are better than shamans!
    False. Shamans? There are shamans? Spoilers again!!!!!!!! I think i better get my play through of BGEE finished pronto, otherwise I am going to know everything about SoD before I start it.

The next poster likes meringue.