Skip to content

What soothes your soul?

Comments

• Balrog99Balrog99 Member Posts: 7,367
    @Zaghoul
    That's a beautiful kitty! I love how majestic they look when they're sitting there taking it all in. Looks like she's contemplating world domination or something...
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • DreadKhanDreadKhan Member Posts: 3,857
    My favourite cat caught 2 mice tonight already; hadn't let a cat in the barn for awhile, glad I did!
    edited August 2017
    DreadKhan said:

My favourite cat caught 2 mice tonight already; hadn't let a cat in the barn for awhile, glad I did!

Did your cat save you some? Mine always did. Left me the back half only, which was a bit gruesome. I guess it's the thought that counts though.
  • FinneousPJFinneousPJ Member Posts: 6,455
    @Balrog99 He's trying to teach to you hunt, but you're just a stupid, big, hairless old cat who doesn't learn...
  • batoorbatoor Member Posts: 676
    edited August 2017
    I do feel sorry for the mice. Since they always play around for awhile, before they actually go for the kill.

Looks more like a sport to them:S

I would keep them away from rats, not worth the risk of infection to your cat.
  • ThacoBellThacoBell Member Posts: 12,235
    Eh, rats are less likely to spread disease to a cat than mice are.
  • SkatanSkatan Member, Moderator Posts: 5,352
    edited August 2017
    Hiking/biking in the mountains.

Edit: Thanks for the heads-up @mlnevese. I think that's the last time I use that old photobucket account. I guess I'll move on to imgur like everyone else.

Post edited by Skatan on
  • mlnevesemlnevese Member, Moderator Posts: 10,214
    @Skatan I can't see your picture
  • ZaghoulZaghoul Member, Moderator Posts: 3,938
    @Skatan Yes indeedy, hiking in the mountains. That's a nice view. Where are those mountains?
    Skatan said:

Hiking/biking in the mountains.

Edit: Thanks for the heads-up @mlnevese. I think that's the last time I use that old photobucket account. I guess I'll move on to imgur like everyone else.

At 1st glance I thought you were holding a longsword there. My old eyes failed to see that it was a road stretching off into the distance...
  • SkatanSkatan Member, Moderator Posts: 5,352
    @Balrog99, Hhaha! I can see what you mean, but it's gotta be one helluva "Freudian sight-slip" :P
  • semiticgoddesssemiticgoddess Member Posts: 14,903
    @Skatan: The video creator has a thing about drawing bouncing pigeons and other furry animals. This particular one is composed of references to Undertale. So it's a video about a fat pigeon bouncing around a gigantic subterranean cavern making friends with everybody...

...a motherly goat monster, a timid frog, a narcissistic skeleton, a blind guard dog, a friendly ghost, a pastry chef spider, a swole hippocampus, a high-octane fish woman, a nerdy lizard scientist, a sexy fashion robot, another goat monster, and finally the world's evilest flower...

...and therefore showing off its pacifism skills. Hence the goat monster saying "Please don't hurt people" and then "Not bad!" when the pigeon bounces next to the frog monster instead of attacking it. And then smiling proudly into the wind when her pigeon protege gives a thumbs up to a flower.

Makes perfect sense!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    edited November 2017
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
    Post edited by [Deleted User] on
  • RavenslightRavenslight Member Posts: 1,609
    Awww It gives me an “unavailable in your country message” :(
  • Dev6Dev6 Member Posts: 719
    I just noticed this thread.
    What soothes my soul? Quite a few things, but today I'll mention music.
    More specifically, Baroque Music, with the beautiful sound of the Harpsichord.

J.S. BACH: Harpsichord Concertos BWV 1052, 1053, 1056, 1054

People have a tendency to prefer Classical Music, which I love too. But the harpsichord has a kind of magical sound that the piano can never really achieve.
  • 11302101130210 Member Posts: 381
    I think candy is my release. I know it's kinda weird, but I can't help but have a sweet tooth.

Sometimes I think about how I can live my life, and one day I won't be able to experience the sweeter things of life.