Skip to content

The thread for happiness/spreading your joy

Comments

• ThacoBellThacoBell Member Posts: 12,235
    "Trans critters", that is all.

*note* "Critter" is an awesome word that is not used often enough.
    Rik_KirtaniyaStummvonBordwehrsemiticgoddessArvia
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,714
    OH VOID, I'M SO HAPPY to hear you're better now. Welcome back!
    ThacoBellsemiticgoddessTressetRik_Kirtaniya
  • voidofopinionvoidofopinion Member, Moderator Posts: 1,248
    *Glomps Jules*

I'm happy to see you too! Its been too long!

So what have I missed?

Tell me everything!

nrb04lw59ufl.gif
    JuliusBorisovRik_Kirtaniya
    Daw, little pupperschnup, flufferwumper.
    mlneveseRik_Kirtaniyasemiticgoddess
  • Balrog99Balrog99 Member Posts: 7,367
    mlnevese wrote: »
    Bella wants to say Hi :)

blglo9g7vfrb.jpeg

Wait, is that a dog, a cat? Im going to guess dog, but with those ears back like that it could well be a very young pug-faced feline. Dont hate on me... ?
    mlneveseRik_Kirtaniya
  • mlnevesemlnevese Member, Moderator Posts: 10,214
    @Balrog99 It's a dog. A Shi-tzu :)
    Balrog99Rik_Kirtaniya

Bless you.
    Balrog99Arvia
  • CahirCahir Member, Moderator, Translator (NDA) Posts: 2,819
    @mlnevese cute :) Mine is of Lhasa Apso breed, from which Shi-Tzu actually descends. But both breeds are very similar. We named him Loki... yes, he is a little rascal :)
  • mlnevesemlnevese Member, Moderator Posts: 10,214
    ThacoBell wrote: »

Bless you.

Thank you :)
    Cahir wrote: »
    @mlnevese cute :) Mine is of Lhasa Apso breed, from which Shi-Tzu actually descends. But both breeds are very similar. We named him Loki... yes, he is a little rascal :)

I had a Lhasa that died a few years ago. He was the master of the other dogs in the house... Even when his hypothyroidism made him too fat to run the other dogs would stop pestering him or each other if he as much as barked in their direction... His name was Shadow.

yn0c0rqf91mk.jpg

ThacoBellCahirSkatansarevok57
  • shabadooshabadoo Member Posts: 324
    I exist again.

I was diagnosed with late-stage hyperthyroidism so I was dipping in and out of thyroid storm on a daily basis with my heart beating like a hummingbird and my body devouring my own muscles. Almost died. Didn't. Had to learn to walk again because the disease ate my knees (vastus lateralis, gracilis). I genuinely thought I was going to die. Made my peace and everything. I was using NWN as a mindfulness tool so I didn't freak (out which is exactly what my heart didn't need) as well as to reprogram my brain as the Synthroid destroyed my short and longterm memory.

But I exist, I'm back, I'm working on my PW again and it feels good.

I have missed all of you.

<3

My wife is on synthroid for a few years now. I've seen some of what you experienced, and massive kudos for coming through the fight of your life.
    mlneveseStummvonBordwehrJuliusBorisov
  • semiticgoddesssemiticgoddess Member Posts: 14,903
    That's a relief, relatively speaking. Stay safe and take it easy, @Arvia. I know how hard you work.
    ArviamlneveseJuliusBorisovThacoBell
  • Son_of_ImoenSon_of_Imoen Member Posts: 1,806
    semiticgod wrote: »
    My girlfriend just lifted me clear off the ground and I am SO happy right now.

Why aren't you cuddling just right now and are busy posting instead? :p

mlneveseArvia
    @Son_of_Imoen: We cuddle every day! We are super affectionate and sappy. I hug and kiss her dozens of times every day, we shower each other with compliments, and we set aside time in the day sometimes just to lie down together and be close to each other.

Almost every time we walk past each other in the house, we have to stop to hug and kiss. It's a thing.

Right now she's playing video games, but I'm going to interrupt her so I can smooch her all over her cute little face.
    Son_of_ImoenmlneveseStummvonBordwehrArvia
    Mission accomplished!
    sarevok57