Skip to content

Your favorite quote (Spoilers)

Comments

• dawnlancedawnlance Member Posts: 25
    Poe's epic is fine, i.e. "Heroes bold betrayed behind / from friend mad foe with gold in mind to take and plunder riches won. / 'Twas evil new, though old undone."
    Montresor_SPZarelySCARY_WIZARD
  • OneAngryMushroomOneAngryMushroom Member Posts: 564
    edited April 2013
    "Ahh... More intrepid adventurers at our door."
    I know you said that you wouldn't tolerate excuses, but we have a real good one.
    "So, your parents were very fond of trees
    ''A-a-a-ah!!! Unholy magics are afoot! This chicken is possessed! This bird is FOUL!!!?"
    DreadKhanJuliusBorisovJLeelolien
  • TyranusTyranus Member Posts: 268
    "I will be the last! And you shall go first..."
    JuliusBorisov
  • KidCarnivalKidCarnival Member Posts: 3,747
    I also really like "I will not be mocked, thou most slanderous harlot".
    QuartzJuliusBorisovIsabellaGranger
  • ItstucktwiceItstucktwice Member Posts: 182
    "Yes, yes, yes. Truth be known, I'm not listening to you."
    IsabellaGrangerSearonix
  • Fina92Fina92 Member Posts: 284
    edited April 2013
    Talking to any nobleman: "Awaaaay with you, beggar!"

• SenashSenash Member Posts: 405
    "More intruders have entered the complex master." - Irenicus' Golem

I know it's not that funny, but we keep saying it everytime when it's appropriate with my brother. And no one understands why are we laughing so much :D

That whole soliloquy that David Warner gives at the beginning of BG2 really gets me as well.

I think I can get the whole thing by myself... Let's see:
    - Ah... The child of Bhaal has awoken. It is time for more... experiments. The pain will be passing, you should survive the process.
    - More intruders have entered the complex master.
    - They act sooner than we anticipated. No matter they will only prove a slight delay.

Is that it?
    JuliusBorisovBelgarathMTHdustbubsylolien
  • SenashSenash Member Posts: 405
    Southpaw said:

"OK, I've just about had my FILL of riddle-asking, quest-assigning, insult-throwing, pun-hurling, hostage-taking, iron-mongering, smart-arsed fools, freaks, and felons that continually test my will, mettle, strength, intelligence, and most of all, patience! If you've got a straight answer ANYWHERE in that bent little head of yours, I want to hear it pretty damn quick or I'm going to take a large blunt object roughly the size of Elminster AND his hat, and stuff it lengthwise into a crevice of your being so seldom seen that even the denizens of the nine hells themselves wouldn't touch it with a twenty-foot rusty halberd! Have I MADE myself perfectly CLEAR?!" - CHARNAME

my favourite quote...

Where is this from?
  • TJ_HookerTJ_Hooker Member Posts: 2,438
    @Senash
    It's a possible response you can make while speaking to Portalbenderwinden. If I recall correctly, he's some hermit that you run into in one of the wilderness areas (I want to say one of maps that is right along the coast?). I think he makes some sort of cryptic remark, and that's one of CHARNAME's dialogue options.
    Senash
  • OneAngryMushroomOneAngryMushroom Member Posts: 564
    Senash said:

Southpaw said:

"
    Where is this from?

The PC can say it to Portalbendarwinden a hermit living somewhere near beregost.
    lolien
  • SamuelVargSamuelVarg Member Posts: 598
    'What about now?'

'Mmmm.... now?'

'How about now? No?'

'Now? Please? Pretty please?'
    JuliusBorisovwoowoovoodoo
  • mashedtatersmashedtaters Member Posts: 2,266
    "Evil 'round every corner...careful not to step in any."

I also like the golden pantaloons dialogue loop:

"You have no idea what I'm talking about, do you?"
    JuliusBorisovIsabellaGrangerXcidiumNonnahswriter
  • MajocaMajoca Member Posts: 263
    "Die snot heads" & "AAAAAATTTTAAAAAAACCCCCK!" by the stupid fucking xvarts! god even the name annoys me! minsc chunk them all!!!
    TJ_HookerJuliusBorisov
  • TressetTresset Member, Moderator Posts: 8,262
    Well, A quote that has been bugging me since I started playing NWN was this:

"I've sparred with demons from the Nine Hells themselves! I shall barely break a sweat here today!"

Uhhh, Mr. Do'Urden? Demons come from the Abyss not the hells...
    JuliusBorisovTethorilofLathander
  • LateralusLateralus Member Posts: 903
    the other day Branwen said something hilarious, it went something like, "By Valkour's mighty buttocks!" lol

I also liked when Kivan lost it on Auroa.

[Deleted User]Aristillius
  • KilivitzKilivitz Member Posts: 1,459
    Oh, and of course:

"Don't... forget... to raise me!"
    JuliusBorisovGodIsabellaGrangerwoowoovoodoo
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,714
    My favourite lines are the following:

Aerie (to Viconia): Nobody deserves you, just like nobody deserves some horrid disease! You're like some affliction that should be cut off from the rest of the body!
    Viconia (to Aerie): Like your wings? Oh, don't glare little girl. You have nothing to offer Charname, no matter how desperate you play. You cannot compete.

Aerie (to Viconia): I can't imagine what you think to accomplish. You think Charname doesn't see the saliva dripping from your fangs? You're not worthy of him, Viconia.
    Viconia (to Aerie): And I suppose a mewling kitten like yourself is? Do not make me laugh, wingless one. You are not even worthy of licking Charname's bootheel.
    Aerie (to Viconia): M-maybe Charname doesn't care for your lusts, drow. Evil like yours isn't seductive, it's just sick, and... and seeing you crawl all over Charname makes me retch.
    Viconia (to Aerie): It takes strength in a man to gain my attention, little fool. I am sure he has no interest in one who can barely pull herself together to utter a sentence.

And of course:
    Viconia: Come to me, then, my mrann d'ssinss. You have defeated me...now taste your victory...
    Southpawlolien
    I really like Aerie's improved war cries from ToB if you are romancing her.
    MalicronIsabellaGrangerSCARY_WIZARD
  • SouthpawSouthpaw Member Posts: 2,026
    Tresset said:

I really like Aerie's improved war cries from ToB if you are romancing her.

I really don't . . . like . . . Aerie . . .

PhyraxSearonix
  • LateralusLateralus Member Posts: 903
    "Ehh what's this then? More intrepid FOOLS on their way to another BEATING?
    Another thing I will say is that this thread is making the perfectionist part of me go INSANE!!!! Half of you are making errors in the quotes you post. Don't mind me though.

Still it would be nice if you double checked before posting here.

Sorry, it got out again.
  • FubbyFubby Member Posts: 189
    "Don't touch me, I'm super important"

"I... must not fail... lest my hamster... become an orphan"

"Korax good dog, yes good dog!"
    IsabellaGrangerwoowoovoodoo
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,714
    Very often at work when there're so many tasks I say to myself:

"'Edwin do this,' 'Edwin do that,' somebody get this jerk a banana!"
    IsabellaGrangerdoggylolien