• DeeDee Member Posts: 10,447
    Parys said:

Dee said:

Minor Fixes

(...)
    - All usable spells and innate abilities now possess icons
    (...)
    Could you elaborate on this?

There were some spells and abilities that didn't have icons when viewing their Spell Description screens. Some spells and abilities didn't have icons at all; that should no longer be the case.

To clarify, we didn't create *new* icons, just assigned ones that were missing.
  • BlashBlash Member Posts: 248
    If I remember correctly, that was the case of lay hands for Paladin.. no description.
  • elminsterelminster Member, Developer Posts: 16,315
    edited August 2014
    kaguana said:

lol I think they only started working now, Canada clock is GMT -6 if I remember right

-7 (from greenwich)
  • kaguanakaguana Member Posts: 1,328
    @elminster hoo ok if you say so, anyway it a long time behind my clock ;)
  • AstroBryGuyAstroBryGuy Member Posts: 3,437
    elminster said:

kaguana said:

lol I think they only started working now, Canada clock is GMT -6 if I remember right

-7 (from greenwich)
    Alberta (that's where Beamdog is located, right?) observes Daylight Saving Time, so they are currently UTC/GMT -6.
  • elminsterelminster Member, Developer Posts: 16,315
    edited August 2014

elminster said:

kaguana said:

-7 (from greenwich)
    Alberta (that's where Beamdog is located, right?) observes Daylight Saving Time, so they are currently UTC/GMT -6.
    Its -7 from the time in the UK which at the moment is the same as -6 UTC/GMT. So in a way we are both right.
    edited August 2014
    Hammm time from what I see. But then again it easier to ask the people that actually there lol
    @elminster lol off topic we are bcos it not the time in Canada that we wanna anyway it the time for the patch or at last that what we all want it to be ;)

And Ham nahh no thx I don't feel like now lol
  • ZaramMaldovarZaramMaldovar Member Posts: 2,309
    I'm sure they started much before now. But whether the bug is released anytime sooner. Now THAT is the question.
    I just wonder if we waited so long between the Release of 1.2 and 1.3

How long will we wait between 1.3 and 1.4?

I'm sure they started much before now. But whether the bug is released anytime sooner. Now THAT is the question.

Ahhh ? BUG won't be release anytime lol and as for PATCH v1.4 who knows but for now we want patch v1.3, but I'm repeating myself like Lilarcor when he saying "I don't know what you were expecting, but as a sword I'm pretty one-dimensional in what I want." ;)

edited August 2014
    kaguana said:

Ahhh ? BUG won't be release anytime lol and as for PATCH v1.4 who knows but for now we want patch v1.3, but I'm repeating myself like Lilarcor when he saying "I don't know what you were expecting, but as a sword I'm pretty one-dimensional in what I want." ;)

Yeah, as you may have guessed, I screwed up when I was typing. But I'm too lazy to fix that up there. So I'll just fix it down here.
    bug= Patch.

@TheSarge They have been working on the patch since Feb. and said it was down to one bug about a week ago. It's is well over half baked.

• AdulAdul Member Posts: 2,002
    @LiamEsler Awesome, awesome news. Just what I want to hear. :)
  • VnavekulVnavekul Member Posts: 181
    edited August 2014
    This topic always reminds me of this link:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FtqZ1hW6z2E

And that's also kinda how I feel. :P

@LIamEsler Is an ETA still out of the question if you guys only have regression tests left?
  • O_BruceO_Bruce Member Posts: 2,790
    LiamEsler said:

Depending on how other projects go, we'd like to have a much more regular and predictable patch schedule after this. We'll keep you guys in the loop as we work details out.

What do you mean by "other projects", thought?
  • LiamEslerLiamEsler Member Posts: 1,859
    @Vnavekul‌ We've learned not to give ETAs. "Soon".

@ZelgadisGW‌ I guess you'll have to wait and find out! ;)
  • AdulAdul Member Posts: 2,002

What do you mean by "other projects", thought?

Most likely Adventure Y and/or BG2:EE for Android.
    Hmmmmm looking good looking good I wanna see it if it looks so good ;) but waiting it is if it another round of test from what we know (the first took a week or so) it will take another week lol JK I'm sure you all doing a great job and want it out so we all enjoy it as much as we (the waiting people) want it out!

• DeeDee Member Posts: 10,447
    The beta's being updated now for Android and Windows (Mac was updated over the weekend). All of the changes I mentioned earlier in this thread are in the build now, so go ahead and check them out.

If you haven't already filled out the survey, please do so now. We're not shooting for 500 votes right now, but if you encounter any game-stoppers I want to know about them.
  • AnduinAnduin Member Posts: 5,745
    I am lucky. The Beta was astoundingly good!

So why am I so excited about this patch for?

It's simple because I love this game!

Oh... and @LiamEsler‌ (love the work and Spellhold studios by the way)
    LiamEsler said:

@Anduin What do we tell death the forums about the patch?

Not today.

*Spell failure*

The patch is on that plane and will soon be leaving the studio... Maybe not today. Maybe not tomorrow, but soon and for the rest of our lives...

We'll always have Paris @LiamEsler‌

*Anduin phones up his mate Sam and asks if he would like to play a bugged multiplayer game again, for the memories*
  • laptopman666laptopman666 Member Posts: 283
    @Dee hey i just signed up for the beta, if it's not too late, any idea when I can try it?
    Hooray!
    The Patch is coming soon!
    At least, that's what I took @Dee to mean.
    Perhaps I have too much optimism. Oh well, it's better than having too much skepticism
  • O_BruceO_Bruce Member Posts: 2,790
    If this "other project" is Advanture Y, then's sorry I'm not interested. I have other priorities.

Now, activate wait for patch mode.