• ScourgeScourge Member Posts: 97
    can't believe I missed that. :)
    lolienBlackravenRavenslightkcwise
  • WowoWowo Member Posts: 2,064
    Great run, bad luck
    BlackravenJuliusBorisovkcwiseRavenslight
  • lunarlunar Member Posts: 3,460
    edited February 2015
    There was a variable global for scs, that prevents enemies going melee-crazy in their time stops. Maybe you have it active? This affects slayer Irenicus and Big girl M at the very end. Normally, they obliterate anyone with their devastating melee attacks in their own time stops, they go for the pc, ignoring summons and npcs. They are a force to be feared.

Only way to survive such an assault is protection from magic weapons or hardiness+armor of faith+defender of easthaven combo with a big hit point pool. Or, I understand Irenicus can't detect invisible, that's another way too. Big M will see through invisibility, ofcourse. Hitting bhaalspawn special ability 'focus' to be temporarily immune to time stop, in the ascension battle, is a way to survive as well.
    JuliusBorisovlolienCrevsDaak
  • TidusTidus Member Posts: 86
    a barbarian(or berserker)/thief sounds fun! also, between dwarven vigor and his/her skill set it's going to be really tough to bring down...
    kcwise
  • BlackravenBlackraven Member Posts: 3,486
    Tidus said:

a barbarian(or berserker)/thief sounds fun! also, between dwarven vigor and his/her skill set it's going to be really tough to bring down...

@Tidus, I like the concept, but don't you think it might actually be too tough to bring him down?

Jan's Armor (25) + Innate Barbarian physical resistance (20) + Defender of Easthaven (20) + Hardiness (40) basically means 105 physical reistance in all battles.
    Magic Resistance could also be brought to 100 with Human Flesh (20) plus innate (Hell trial, 10) plus Amulet of Seldarine (10) plus Ring of Gaxx (10) plus Carsomyr (50). And with Dwarven saves most spells wouldn't affect the character anyway... It leaves only vulnerability to elemental damage.

Unkitted Fighter/Thief would probably be fairer (and would be in accordance with the rules as well).
    kcwiselolienRavenslight