Skip to content

Ferret Force Five

Comments

• JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,714
    Nothing can beat Maya Plisetskaya - a Russian ballet dancer, choreographer, ballet director, and actress, one of the greatest ballerinas of the 20th century.

NimrankcwiselolienCrevsDaak
  • NimranNimran Member Posts: 4,875
    Ooh, very nice, @bengoshi. She is certainly talented.
    JuliusBorisovkcwiselolienCrevsDaak
  • JTerzinJTerzin Member Posts: 166
    I may not have ever had a ferret before in my life, but I like ferrets all the while. They are a weasel, a cousin of the skunk! (Pepe Le Pew!) I would love to be a part of this guild! Question is, who would like to play the games, instead of just merely chatting on the forums?
    NimrankcwiselolienCrevsDaak
    JTerzin said:

I may not have ever had a ferret before in my life, but I like ferrets all the while. They are a weasel, a cousin of the skunk! (Pepe Le Pew!) I would love to be a part of this guild! Question is, who would like to play the games, instead of just merely chatting on the forums?

There probably won't be many. Things like different time zones and real life business can get in the way. I for one barely have enough time to spend on this forum, let alone a multiplayer session.
    kcwiselolienCrevsDaak
  • DreadKhanDreadKhan Member Posts: 3,857

Boss: Ferret... *into radio* commence the operation... *turns back* I raised you. I love you. I've given you weapons, taught you techniques, endowed you with knowledge. There is nothing more for me to give you. All that's left for you to take is my dancing championship... by your own hand. One must die, and one must live. No victory, no defeat. The survivor will carry on the fight. It is our destiny... the one who survives will inherit the title of boss. And the one who inherits the title of boss... will face an existence of endless dancing and battle. I'll give you 10 minutes. In 10 minutes, eagles will come and bomb the hell out of this place. If you can beat me in less than 10 minutes, you'll be able to escape in time. Let's make this the greatest 10 minutes of our lives, Jack.

Ferret: Boss!

Boss: You're a soldier! Finish your mission! Prove your loyalty! Face me!

credit to deviantart user RPakita
    http://rpakita.deviantart.com/art/Metal-Gear-Ferret-Naked-Snake-459148964

Now the question is who shall win and inherit the title of Big Boss, leader of the ferret force five?

*arrogant sniff*

He looks like he was rejected by the Fighting Mongooses... The Real Snake Eaters!

Cuz, ya know, they eat snakes.
    kcwiselolienCrevsDaak
    I think it's time to wrap up this contest. In which case, @bengoshi is the winner! @deltago is a close second with his :cookie: dance, which might end up being our theme song. :wink:

Everyone did well, way to go, team!
    kcwiseJuliusBorisovlolienCrevsDaak
  • MetallomanMetalloman Member, Moderator, Translator (NDA) Posts: 3,975
    Anduin said:

Why this is not in the GIF thread yet? :bawling:
    kcwiselolienJuliusBorisovCrevsDaak
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,714
    SO, my ferret legion, I command: Go and search for @lolien! Not only I want to have scrambled eggs with mushrooms but also I fear for our poor fungi to be caught by the Chief inspector again!
    kcwiseCrevsDaaklolien
  • kcwisekcwise Member Posts: 2,287
    Maybe @lolien is undercover. You know, hiding among the other fungus in a certain evil gnome mummy's underground lair!
    wubbleJuliusBorisovlolien
    @Anduin secretly joined the Ferret Legion.

Evidence - he now gives :cookie: just like @Nimran:
    Anduin said:

kcwise said:

Wow, that's... that's something. Yep, that there is REALLY something. I give it :star::star::star:

Thank you. I give you a :cookie: and @GreenWyvern a :cookie:

http://forum.baldursgate.com/discussion/comment/626165/#Comment_626165
    kcwiseNimranlolienAnduin
    Awesome! Does this mean we can invite @Anduin to a party?
    JuliusBorisovlolienGreenWyvernAnduin
  • GreenWyvernGreenWyvern Member Posts: 247

We interrupt this programme to bring you the following heartfelt message!

This is amazing. I love it. You're amazing. XD
    JuliusBorisovkcwiselolienAnduin
  • ChildofBhaal599ChildofBhaal599 Member Posts: 1,781
    This is ferret, reporting in. Kept you waiting, huh?

*Dons camoflage and approaches @greenwyvern *

excuse me, sir! would you like to buy some wyvern scout :cookie:s? they are very delicious and nutritional!
    kcwiseGreenWyvernJuliusBorisovAnduin
  • GreenWyvernGreenWyvern Member Posts: 247
    *Fiddling around in my backpack, I turn my head towards the incredibly small wyvern*

Oh, hey! :cookie:s? Well, I tend to lean more on the side of taffy... and I kinda', you know... don't... well...

Bah, ALRIGHT, you got me! I have an incurable weakness for Wyvern Scout :cookie:s. What kinds do you have there? Chocolate basilisk crunch? Minty mountains? Double peanut butter layered? White chocolate chip macadamia nut :cookie:s? No griffin raisin surprise though, I'm not even sure why those are stocked anymore, after the incident.

*Sniffs the air a bit*

... huh, weird, I keep smelling the scent of ferrets today.
    kcwiseChildofBhaal599JuliusBorisovAnduin

... huh, weird, I keep smelling the scent of ferrets today.

They're always there, always watching. They're in your pipes, your dreams, and your nightmares. They've been behind you this whole time, lurking, ready to chunk you with a backstab on my command.-Stoat the Ferret Lord

P.s.-How was the pie? Did it...satisfy?
    wubblekcwiseJuliusBorisovAnduin
  • ChildofBhaal599ChildofBhaal599 Member Posts: 1,781
    @GreenWyvern aye! we've got all kinds of flavors!

*turns around and whispers into radio* "Guys... what flavors do we have? And don't tell me griffin raisin surprise either..."

ferrets, eh? i am not sure what that smells like. probably disgusting! i always hear they are stinky and taste awful! must be why they were never made into a :cookie:! our stuff is all delicious and ferret free for a good wyvern diet!
    kcwiseJuliusBorisovAnduin
  • deltagodeltago Member Posts: 7,811
    Griffin raisin surprise, no no, that was replaced by Sensational Surprise Sugar Biscuits, you also have some ballin bruin chunks of joy, Maple Mayhem, Squeaky Penguin Puffs and something called Flaming Hot Apple Crisps.
    JuliusBorisovAnduin
    Back at Ferret Force Five HQ...

*rummages through supply closet for cookies*

Hey, here's the sandwich I was looking for last week! Ehh, that doesn't smell right...

*rummages*

Ow! @bengoshi shouldn't leave all these spare katanas everywhere!

*rummages*

Ah! Here we go, several boxes. No labels.. Hmm... I'll just take a nibble.

*munch munch*

Mmm Mango Guava Buttercrunch... Minty Blue Raspberry... Green Apple Popcorn... Stale Pizza? Oh, wait, that IS stale pizza. Yech. Here we go, Chocolate Basilisk Crunch!

*grabs radio* "We have some Chocolate Basilisk Crunch. Also, see if you can sell the Mango Guava Buttercrunch, Minty Blue Raspberry, and Green Apple Popcorn. They just never sell for some reason."
    ChildofBhaal599JuliusBorisovAnduin