Skip to content

Baldurs Gate Meme Thread II: Enhanced Edition (Careful, everyone, SPOILERS!)

Comments

• wubblewubble Member Posts: 3,156
    bengoshi said:

CaloNord said:

Yes, those 2 warriors never reached the second level. The thing is the picture doesn't show the bottom part of what happened. It's obvious the boy uses a two-weapon fighting style and right in that moment he's rolled a critical on attacks with both of his swords.
    From the looks of it he could do far more damage with his elbows...
  • NonnahswriterNonnahswriter Member Posts: 2,520
    edited August 2015
    @DragonKing When I first read your meme, I thought it said "Firefighters" instead of "Fighters"... :cry:
  • semiticgoddesssemiticgoddess Member Posts: 14,903
    @HalfOrcBeastmaster: No, no, it's not like that at all! Some of my best friends are ogres!
  • mlnevesemlnevese Member, Moderator Posts: 10,214

Final fantasy 7 had three dusk, my third disk went missing... Fuck disk changing! And don't get me started on PC disk changes!

I think @God would disagree :)
  • semiticgoddesssemiticgoddess Member Posts: 14,903
    @DragonKing: There's probably a Skyrim mod for that.
  • DragonKingDragonKing Member Posts: 1,977

@DragonKing: There's probably a Skyrim mod for that.

There isn't one, the closest we get is using the console command. Unless one was made recently.

That type of mod is like lich mods, there really aren't any and if you actually find one, it isn't that good. Trying not to dis modders because most mod because they love to or just fins it fun, but some mods aren't that great.

@semiticgod
  • HalfOrcBeastmasterHalfOrcBeastmaster Member Posts: 301
    Nimran said:

I would have loved a Mazzy romance, myself.

There's a mod for that, I believe. Or at least, I heard there was one. Hear it's a shortie one, too, so only dwarves, gnomes and fellow halflings can get it. Nice. :smile:
  • NimranNimran Member Posts: 4,875

Nimran said:

I would have loved a Mazzy romance, myself.

There's a mod for that, I believe. Or at least, I heard there was one. Hear it's a shortie one, too, so only dwarves, gnomes and fellow halflings can get it. Nice. :smile:
    Aww, now I want to go back to playing on PC, even though I hardly have time.