Skip to content

Did you know?

Comments

• RaduzielRaduziel Member Posts: 4,714
    Kilivitz said:

simples said:

so did you know you can actually go on top of the iron throne building? i didn't.

Which is where this happens:
    And this scene is documented in Sarevok's Diary (when he says that he had to kill another Bhaalspawn with his bare hands because the Sword of Chaos wasn't ready yet).
    Montresor_SPBladeDancerProontSkatan
  • elminsterelminster Member, Developer Posts: 16,315
    Raduziel said:

Kilivitz said:

simples said:

so did you know you can actually go on top of the iron throne building? i didn't.

And this scene is documented in Sarevok's Diary (when he says that he had to kill another Bhaalspawn with his bare hands because the Sword of Chaos wasn't ready yet).
    Pretty sure Sarevoks journal never mentions the sword. Also his journal says the other person he killed was a priest of bhaal.
    JuliusBorisov
  • ithildurnewithildurnew Member Posts: 273
    edited February 2016
    There are more detailed versions of the journal with mods installed (BG1NPC, BG1Unfinished Business), which may explain his post.
    elminsterYamchaMalicron
  • elminsterelminster Member, Developer Posts: 16,315
    Admittedly it probably should say something about the guy he threw off a building. Unless that is a regular occurrence :)
    lolienSpaceInvaderPermidion_StarkProont
  • RaduzielRaduziel Member Posts: 4,714
    elminster said:

Raduziel said:

Kilivitz said:

simples said:

Pretty sure Sarevoks journal never mentions the sword. Also his journal says the other person he killed was a priest of bhaal.
    You're right, the diary I read was modded. It's the version of SixofSpades I'm talking about.
    Montresor_SP
  • GrumGrum Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 2,100
    Damn that is dark! It really changes how I see the final choice. What happens to all of the minor dieties?

@Pantalion
  • PantalionPantalion Member Posts: 2,137
    Grum said:

Damn that is dark! It really changes how I see the final choice. What happens to all of the minor dieties?

@Pantalion

Some become Exarchs, which are demipowers in service of the remaining overdeities (Baervan becomes just such a demigod), others I believe vanish off to the astral plane, with the final status of a few being unknown.
    lolienGrum
  • ThacoBellThacoBell Member Posts: 12,235
    Yeah Forgotten Realms cannon is kinda f-ed up. I tend to follow White Wolf guidelines and just acknowledge the parts I like. :smiley:
  • PantalionPantalion Member Posts: 2,137
    Did you know that the Level 5 Feeblemind spell effectively places the target in a permanent coma, preventing them from moving, fighting, or casting spells until a successful dispel magic is cast on them?

It's basically the same as the Finger of Death (Level 7) spell except it bypasses protections against Death, and can be put on a spell trigger x3.

Yet more proof that Xan is a cosmic badass as well as a mighty seer who saw 4e coming.
    JuliusBorisovMontresor_SPProont
  • BigfishBigfish Member Posts: 367
    bengoshi said:

Did you know that if you missed a dream in a chapter in BGEE (for example, you rested and the dream didn't happen, and then you moved to the next chapter), and thus didn't get a special ability, you can still see this dream in the next chapter (as well as see the next dream) and stilll get the missed special ability?

So, missing dreams in chapters in BGEE doesn't mean you lose special abilities - you can still get them later, in next chapters.

That wasn't always the case? Guess I learned something new.