Skip to content

You know you're spending too much time on this forum when.......

Comments

• mlnevesemlnevese Member, Moderator Posts: 10,214
    Tresset said:

For moderators:
    31. When you are able to tell a new user is a spambot as soon as it joins and before it even does anything.

You mean it's not normal?
    CrevsDaakJuliusBorisovOlderThan13Years
  • GodGod Member Posts: 1,150
    32. When you install a small moon wholly consisting of fossilized broccoli on the orbit of ¡Δ!κεθραζαν-Sajjad (sometimes known as KELT-1b, Andromeda) as an easter egg.
    mlneveselolienJuliusBorisovOlderThan13Years
  • mlnevesemlnevese Member, Moderator Posts: 10,214

33. When you become a mod.

I don't understand this one... :wink:
    CrevsDaaklolienJuliusBorisovOlderThan13Years
  • semiticgoddesssemiticgoddess Member Posts: 14,903
    Shout-outs to @Blackraven and @JuliusBorisov for contributing those solo Bounty Hunter and Totemic Druid runs.
    JuliusBorisovCrevsDaakOlderThan13YearsStummvonBordwehr
  • GallowglassGallowglass Member Posts: 3,356
    35. You find that there aren't enough hours in the day to focus on both the forum and playing the game, so you keep alternating between being active on the forum for a few weeks, and then being off the forum for a few weeks while playing a run.

36. You find that if you try to participate in the forum and play a run at the same time, you turn into a full-time BG hermit, who does nothing else all day (... er, all week ... er, all month ... er, what is this "RL" thing people keep talking about?)
    ArctodusJuliusBorisovCrevsDaakOlderThan13Years
  • ThacoBellThacoBell Member Posts: 12,235
    Arctodus said:

34. When you get back playing BG when the EE came out, found this place, thinking : "Wow, it's a nice place for reference. I should look it up when I want to mod the game for a nice challenge".

Then, finding among other things threads about no-reload playthrough and reading them. Then realizing that you know about party of Spiders, solo Bounty hunter, solo Totemic druid, ... and still following them daily.

Them realizing that you pretty much always check what's new on the forum practically everyday and, after almost two years, saying to yourself : "Well, maybe I could just make myself an account".

A spider party? Do tell.
    StummvonBordwehr
  • ButtercheeseButtercheese Member Posts: 3,766
    47. When the silly drama animates you into drawing youself a new forum avatar and consequentially trolling any and every involved crybaby you come across :3c
    ArctodusCrevsDaakdeltago