Skip to content

"Maybe this time" [NO-RELOAD THREAD]: "The Tale of TEN THOUSAND Trials"

Comments

• Corey_RussellCorey_Russell Member Posts: 995
    @Enuhal Bummer about Jan - but not exactly unusual for the low HP NPCs of BG 2. He and Aerie have gotten chunked a lot in my runs because of their HP. But your new thief strategy looks pretty sound to me. Keep up the fight.
    JuliusBorisovEnuhalWise_GrimwaldAerakar
  • Grond0Grond0 Member Posts: 7,305
    edited September 2017
    Arctodus said:

Have I found the Greenstone Amulet ? Nope. Nowhere to be found. The only place left is the last floor of Durlag's Tower. But I won't go there. Even if I'm pretty confident that I could take on the Chess fight (I got arrows of Explosion to spare...), I'm not in the mood for it. We'll press on without the nice trinket. The next post will be about the end of BG1.

I seem to remember one of the NPCs in SoD having a Greenstone Amulet - maybe Item Randomizer won't have taken that one ...
    semiticgoddessArctodusJuliusBorisov
  • Grond0Grond0 Member Posts: 7,305
    lroumen said:

Then at some point I will have such low reputation that the ranger should actually be a fallen ranger, but since the game won't let a dual class ranger fall I will effectively be an evil ranger minus the alignment part but I will have full spell casting, stealth and charm animal.

I never knew that - must try it sometime :D.
    Wise_GrimwaldJuliusBorisov
  • PokotaPokota Member Posts: 858
    ♪All the young girls love Alice♪
    ♪"Tender young Alice" they say♪
    Aerakar
  • Corey_RussellCorey_Russell Member Posts: 995
    Tough break @Grond0 - what about a group of barbarians - larger hit die = harder to get chunked?
    AerakarJuliusBorisov