Skip to content

What is the first thing you would do if you were a mod?

123457»

Comments

• LadyEibhilinRhettLadyEibhilinRhett Member Posts: 1,078
    @Sylvus_Moonbow it's in off-topic, its no more inane than some other threads here. dont be such a party pooper~ :p:p:p

come in and have some fun with the rest of us~

talking about, you know, hyper chickens and stuff. And what we'd do if we were mods~
    Sylvus_MoonbowThacoBell
  • Sylvus_MoonbowSylvus_Moonbow Member Posts: 1,085

@Sylvus_Moonbow it's in off-topic, its no more inane than some other threads here. dont be such a party pooper~ :p:p:p

come in and have some fun with the rest of us~

talking about, you know, hyper chickens and stuff. And what we'd do if we were mods~

Okay. I won't ban you.

I might consider a Rose Badge, but if I see any funny business, you're done.
    BelleSorciere
  • SkatanSkatan Member, Moderator Posts: 5,352
    I think @Sylvus_Moonbow would make an excellent bad mod in a classic good mod/bad mod move. Now if only we could find a good mod to play the role as good..
    Montresor_SP
  • deltagodeltago Member Posts: 7,811
    Skatan said:

I think @Sylvus_Moonbow would make an excellent bad mod in a classic good mod/bad mod move. Now if only we could find a good mod to play the role as good..

Wow, is that an underhanded attempt to say there are no good mods on this site?

We should all protest and stop wearing ties on Friday.
    Balrog99Skatanlolien
  • Montresor_SPMontresor_SP Member Posts: 2,208
    Oh, what sad times are these, when passing ruffians can say "it" at will to moderators!
    mlneveseBalrog99Buttercheesetbone1
  • kcwisekcwise Member Posts: 2,287
    It happens.
    mlneveseBalrog99tbone1
  • Dev6Dev6 Member Posts: 719

Remove the age restrictions and make this forum 18+ rated ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Considering the ages I see posted here I'm starting to doubt there's anyone below 18 around. ಠ.ಠ
    Buttercheesemlnevese
  • mlnevesemlnevese Member, Moderator Posts: 10,214
    Dev6 said:

Remove the age restrictions and make this forum 18+ rated ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Considering the ages I see posted here I'm starting to doubt there's anyone below 18 around. ಠ.ಠ
    Actually we have a lot of people here who are over 40...
    BelleSorciereBalrog99Dev6semiticgoddess
  • tbone1tbone1 Member Posts: 1,985
    edited December 2017

Oh, what sad times are these, when passing ruffians can say "it" at will to moderators!

Ah! Now @Montresor_SP said the word!
    kcwise said:

It happens

Ah! And @kcwise said it as well!
    ButtercheeseMontresor_SPBalrog99kcwise
  • ButtercheeseButtercheese Member Posts: 3,766
    taclaneMontresor_SP
  • Balrog99Balrog99 Member Posts: 7,367
    tbone1 said:

Ah! Now @Montresor_SP said the word!
    kcwise said:

It happens

Ah! And @kcwise said it as well!
    Now you said it!

Oh no, I said it. I said it again!!!
    Buttercheesetbone1
  • kcwisekcwise Member Posts: 2,287

When I first glanced at that image I thought it said Belinda Carlisle instead of Delenda Carthago. Would have changed the whole point I guess. Still, twas an interesting moment before my eyes adjusted properly. :)
    Buttercheesetaclanemlnevesetbone1
  • mlnevesemlnevese Member, Moderator Posts: 10,214
    After reading all the sticky threads you'd be invited to the table, of course... :wink:
    ThacoBell
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • SkatanSkatan Member, Moderator Posts: 5,352
    edited December 2017
    @Shandaxx, aah yes.. now I remember. Thanks for the @hint (hoping noone actuallt has the alias "hint").

I wore a very nice dark navy blue tie today, coupled with a dark grey west, slightly lighter grey jacket and a navy blue handkerchief. I am being modest now, but it was smashing. Keyword being MODest. Yeah, I got it in me. You guys need a face, a handsome 18 CHA face with the smashing looks, the tailormade suits and with the propensity to antagonize appease to everyone.

EDIT:

OK after hearing it over and over and OVER again, I've decided to run for mod.
    https://forums.beamdog.com/discussion/67601/should-we-make-skatan-the-new-face-of-beamdog-forums
    [Deleted User]ThacoBellBalrog99