Skip to content

The Don't Ask Me Anything Thread

Comments

• CaloNordCaloNord Member Posts: 1,809
    We also apologize for any double questions!! :D It's a massive and amusing thread! ;) Easy to forget things!
    @AndrewFoley‌ I think I found a couple of your pictures floating around Google images. Painting and art are such a subjective medium. I like the ones I've seen, do other people? Who knows. (You should hear my faincee' taste in music, urghhh.)

I do so love the twitter display picture though, selfies suck, at least for me, I break cameras so painting myself was an idea I never thought of. :P

I have a little question, If you could change any one thing about the world, be it politics, laws, society, anything at all really, what would it be and why?
  • meaglothmeagloth Member Posts: 3,806
    Glad to see this thread is back, even if @bengoshi‌ and @CaloNord‌ don't know the proper spell. It's "raise thread", guys:)
    @meagloth‌ Shhhh ;) English is not his native language. . . поднять нить better?
    As for me. . . well . . . I-I have no excuse. :(
  • cognoscentuscognoscentus Member Posts: 65

Or, to put it another way, I'm a filthy pinko commie who hates freedom.

Oh, come on now. I bet you shower almost every day...

I kid!
  • LadyRhianLadyRhian Member Posts: 14,694
    Filthy Casual! ;)
    Hahaha! Beautiful! It is a very broad question I know, but one I've enjoyed pondering since I got out of school and into a service and discovered just how cruel the world is. What bothers me most of all is that I can't do the slightest thing about it, and those with the power to do something don't care or are limited by other powerful people who uphold the status quo. Most annoying.

Is money where the human race went wrong?
  • lolienlolien Member, Moderator, Translator (NDA) Posts: 3,108
    Can we have a female dwarf bard NPC in the Adventure Y ? (With metal hammer and shield?)

lolien said:

Can we have a female dwarf bard NPC in the Adventure Y ? (With metal hammer and shield?)

I think the train may have sailed on that for Adventure Y, but I'll keep it in mind for Adventure Z if the powers-that-be let us do it. No sarcasm there, either--as it's currently conceived Z will do some interesting things with NPC party members. That said, things can and frequently do change, so take anything I say with a grain, or even better, a pillar of salt.
    O_o

--------

I suppose you've been involved with adventure Y, then?
  • AndrewFoleyAndrewFoley Member Posts: 744
    edited September 2014
    meagloth said:

That's some mighty fine supposing you've done there, my young friend.
  • AnduinAnduin Member Posts: 5,745
    *Starts licking pillar of salt*
  • FinneousPJFinneousPJ Member Posts: 6,455
    Dude, I heard teachers these days are on amphetamine.
  • mlnevesemlnevese Member, Moderator Posts: 10,214
    I predict someone will open an Adventure Z thread in the forums soon...
  • Troodon80Troodon80 Member, Developer Posts: 4,110
    edited September 2014
    @DreadKhan, that's something I will endlessly promote (even if it is futile). :-)

meagloth said:

That's some mighty fine supposing you've done there, my young friend.
    Adventure Z then?
    I'm just glad to see this thread is back.
  • DreadKhanDreadKhan Member Posts: 3,857
    Troodon80 said:

@DreadKhan, that's something I will endlessly promote (even if it is futile). :-)

Trick them into taking an Arts grant. ;) They already intend to offer the game in French, right?
  • elminsterelminster Member, Developer Posts: 16,316
    edited September 2014
    DreadKhan said:

Troodon80 said:

Trick them into taking an Arts grant. ;) They already intend to offer the game in French, right?
    Not sure that would really fly given its likely Parisian french.

meagloth said:

I'm just glad to see this thread is back.

This thread never dies. People just run out of questions from time to time.

Certainly not. But it sleeps from time to time.