Skip to content

The Don't Ask Me Anything Thread

Comments

• kaguanakaguana Member Posts: 1,328
    So @AndrewFoley‌ what have you being up to this last week?
  • deltagodeltago Member Posts: 7,811
    @AndrewFoley‌

Who is going to have a better record at the end of the season: Flames or Oilers?
    I think @AndrewFoley‌ got overwhelm by don't ask me anything that he can't answer us,

Can you or can't you answer us ???
  • DreadKhanDreadKhan Member Posts: 3,857
    I wouldn't wanna touch that question either!

I mean seriously, no Jets? The Prairie Resource Empire includes all 3 totally competitive Cup contending teams. ;)
  • elminsterelminster Member, Developer Posts: 16,316
    deltago said:

@AndrewFoley‌

Who is going to have a better record at the end of the season: Flames or Oilers?

My guess would be a brand new, yet to be officially announced team. The Red Deer Floilers.
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,735

. If anything, me forgetting to stop eating is the greater danger.

So, do you eat when you create dialogs for the games?

I will gladly eat the beans you spill while working on the Adventure Y :)

kaguana said:

So @AndrewFoley‌ what have you being up to this last week?

Suffering, mostly. Back spasms and sinus issues. No fun. Especially when dealing with them while taking fencing lessons.
    That doesn't sound so good, hope you feeling better.

On the Beamdog front, dialogue work continues on Adventure Y and a side project involving Rasaad and MASS EFFECT's Commander Shepard voice actor Mark Meer came up that was both lots of fun and very stressful. Tomorrow afternoon I'll be at the Edmonton Comics and Entertainment Expo on a panel called GAMING STORYTELLING with Dave Gross, Amber Scott, and Scott Bourgeois.

Now that is interesting, and good that you got fun fun because it seem like you had some mix fun no fun fun fun no fun ;)

kaguana said:

Can you or can't you answer us ???

I can, but I won't--wait. Oh, bugger. Never mind.
    Haha we got you on hot you answer, so it mean you can answer but seem like you forget to (eat hmmm) answer us lol ;)
    @AndrewFoley‌ Maybe you can answer about it :

Hmm I know I two different games but still I wonder....

• DreadKhanDreadKhan Member Posts: 3,857
    Anduin said:

@AndrewFoley‌ Do you ever feel Turn Undead as a button should be removed from the game due to its prejudice against those who are biologically challenged ?

Have you considered adding a Turn Living button to make things fairer for the Dead?

I have been informed, no dead people play this game due to the flagrant abuse of thier kind and abhorrent stereotyping rampant in the game...

For the record, Viconia for me has turned Keldorn. ToB really changed things for that party.
    edited October 2014

Seriously, though, the character was named well before I joined Beamdog. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a Dorn's Deep connection, though off the top of my head I don't personally know what it is; I also wouldn't be surprised if it was a nod to the actor who played Worf on Star Trek: The Next Generation, Michael Dorn. The truth is, I just don't know the real answer to this one.

Dorn's deep is a place in IWD :P

And to call Dorn on a Klingon like Worf OMG I'm gonna faint....
    Dorn base on a honorable Klingon OMG OMG the horror.............. aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh :O
  • AndrewFoleyAndrewFoley Member Posts: 744
    kaguana said:

Seriously, though, the character was named well before I joined Beamdog. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a Dorn's Deep connection, though off the top of my head I don't personally know what it is; I also wouldn't be surprised if it was a nod to the actor who played Worf on Star Trek: The Next Generation, Michael Dorn. The truth is, I just don't know the real answer to this one.

Dorn's deep is a place in IWD :P
    No, no, I knew that, I just wasn't sure if there was a connection between Dorn's Deep the place and Dorn the character's names.

@AndrewFoley‌ If you don't know an answer to a question you should ask your friends at work you will be enlighten ;)
  • CoryNewbCoryNewb Member Posts: 1,330
    @AndrewFoley‌ how have you been buddy? Have you enjoyed any cinematic adventures this year?

Also, if you want a date movie for you and your lady, I recommend "About Time" and "They came together".

Cheers!
  • OlvynChuruOlvynChuru Member Posts: 3,078

Why did the chicken cross the road?

To get away from Colonel Sanders.
  • AnduinAnduin Member Posts: 5,745
    I gravely doubt your words will offend many @AndrewFoley . Most dead people are past caring now...

On a brighter note...

Will there be an office party/outing at Beamdog when IWDEE is released?

*checks NDA...* Errr... Don't mention a date. *checks NDA again...* Or about the pineapples. *shudders*
  • deltagodeltago Member Posts: 7,811
    Anduin said:

I gravely doubt your words will offend many @AndrewFoley . Most dead people are past caring now...

On a brighter note...

Will there be an office party/outing at Beamdog when IWDEE is released?

*checks NDA...* Errr... Don't mention a date. *checks NDA again...* Or about the pineapples. *shudders*

Someone is looking to crash.
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,735
    Have you thought about a forum picture change? :)
  • AndrewFoleyAndrewFoley Member Posts: 744
    bengoshi said:

Have you thought about a forum picture change? :)

Thought about it, but honestly don't see it happening any time soon. An automatic disclaimer for anything I say here is a very handy thing to have.