Skip to content

The Don't Ask Me Anything Thread

Comments

• CoryNewbCoryNewb Member Posts: 1,330
    edited November 2014
    Snap. Time to copy and paste my unanswered questions! I will just be getting out of work :)

Hope you had a nice honeymoon!
  • meaglothmeagloth Member Posts: 3,806
    Anduin said:

Anduin said:

Honeymoon... When you get to see the moon and dip it in honey...

Errrm... As an undead mummified floating head... I have no idea why you would want to do that...

Did you know you can quote yourself?
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,733
    Can you tell us a link for this AMA or at least a subreddit? The last Beamdog AMA from 2012 was at IAmA subreddit. Will the one be there as well? Can we start asking questions prior to the start of AMA so that you will already have something to answer from the start?
  • NonnahswriterNonnahswriter Member Posts: 2,520
    CoryNewb said:

CoryNewb said:

Hope you had a nice honeymoon!

It was fantastic, thanks. If I'd known it would be that great, I would've had one ages ago.
    The wife and I are talking about having another one next year to the west coast. It is awesome :)
    Which west coast? And where specifically?
    Thanks for the info! Looking forward to it.
  • wubblewubble Member Posts: 3,156
    kaguana said:

wubble said:

I'll start preparing gazebo related questions

gee this gazebo thing was eating alive and sliced into a million pieces to death, pleaseeeeeeeeeeee find something else to chew to death.

@AndrewFoley‌ please throw some bone for those guys so they can chew it to death other then @Cuv‌ gazebo please.
    Dear @kaguana‌

Thank you for letting me know that the gazebo joke was getting stale, I need to be informed of these things as I tend to run jokes into the ground. I will attempt to find something else amusing.(which is difficult as i am not a creative person)
    I apologise, I will refrain from mentioning garden shelters again.

Many apologies,
    wubble

Back on topic
    @AndrewFoley‌ Could you tell us how many projects beamdog is working on? (aside from adventure y)
    I'm just curious as to whether you are focusing on one project or if you have definite plans for other things after.
  • smeagolheartsmeagolheart Member Posts: 7,963
    will anything be announced? Right now IWDEE has been released so there is nothing in the future officially to discuss, right? Someday adventurey and newer engine stuff is all we've been told.
  • kaguanakaguana Member Posts: 1,328
    wubble said:

kaguana said:

wubble said:

I'll start preparing gazebo related questions

gee this gazebo thing was eating alive and sliced into a million pieces to death, pleaseeeeeeeeeeee find something else to chew to death.

@AndrewFoley‌ please throw some bone for those guys so they can chew it to death other then @Cuv‌ gazebo please.
    Dear @kaguana‌

Thank you for letting me know that the gazebo joke was getting stale, I need to be informed of these things as I tend to run jokes into the ground. I will attempt to find something else amusing.(which is difficult as i am not a creative person)
    I apologise, I will refrain from mentioning garden shelters again.

Many apologies,
    wubble
    Hoo it ok @wubble‌ I didn't meant for you personally it just that in the adventure Y thread people eat it alive with no salt & pepper to death, and it kinda dead one so I just ask to find something else to chew so it will be refreshing at last, maybe the game need a gorilla or something I don't know.
  • CrevsDaakCrevsDaak Member Posts: 7,155
    What does AMA mean? I saw it mentioned in this page several times but I still can't figure out what it means.
    @AndrewFoley‌ Awesome, that told me everything I wanted to know. Its good to see that Beamdog has got lots of ideas going around even if they take until 2019 to announce or are dropped entirely. As log as you guys are keeping your creative juices flowing I'm satisfied. :)
    Andrew's final draft for some AMA answers in this thread! :)
  • CrevsDaakCrevsDaak Member Posts: 7,155
    Thank you @Troodon80‌. :)
    I think they should put it as Andrew Must Answer. (Given he's the one that will answer, right?) :p
  • AnduinAnduin Member Posts: 5,745
    Good to have you back @AndrewFoley‌ ! Glad you had a good time...

Pretty sure you cannot answer the most pressing questions that would not need to be sent to the AMA as they are questions you cannot answer here... That have already been asked and not answered...

These questions being...

How many Werebears would it take to close down the forum (city, country, earth, galaxy...)?

What do you like to burn or what would you burn if you could?
  • AndrewFoleyAndrewFoley Member Posts: 744
    UPDATE: According to the official Beamdog twitter feed, the AMA is at 2:00pm Eastern time tomorrow (Wednesday), which wasn't my understanding previously. I've asked for clarification just so I'm 100% sure when I'm safe to go to lunch.
    Eastern time?
    EST = GMT -5
    Cheers, just needed to check. Should be 19:00 for me so i won't be in lectures at the time