Skip to content

The Don't Ask Me Anything Thread

Comments

• Cr4zyJCr4zyJ Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 208
    edited November 2014

What happens if you try and mimic your shadow?

People look at you like you're weird.

Why doesn't the fattest man in the world become a hockey goalie?

Honestly, I've often wondered this myself. I don't have a good answer for you. If I had to take a guess, I'd say it's likely down to coaches/team managers who aren't capable of thinking outside the box, or possibly a legitimately humanitarian desire not to want the goalie to get his head dunked in the toilet every halftime by his a-hole jock teammates.
    As a scientist i have the answer: the ice would break, they cant get him through that little door to even get him in the rink, and my god... god help him if they ever put him in the penalty box. The whole sport would have to be redone.

(Yes, i know this is wrong but i went to college so i get to tell you whats right!!)
    Post edited by Cr4zyJ on
    demented said:

Will Baldur's Gate 3 be a first person shooter?

If you do what bethesda did to fallout... to baldurs gate... i will quite litterally become unhinged and you will see me on the news... sorry, no spoilers as for why
    edited November 2014

Autequi said:

What would happen if this thread collides with the Ask Us Anything thread?

The Ask Us Anything thread is the Titanic. This thread is an iceberg. There would be tears, death, flooding, and at the end some supremely selfish witch would chuck a million dollar gem into the ocean instead of, I don't know, selling it to feed starving children. "But it's romantic!" my fictional wife says (my real wife knows better than to try and sell that crap to me). You know what's not romantic? Starving. Ah! It makes me SO MAD.

It's really an apples to hand grenades comparison, though. On Ask Us Anything, there's distinct limits on what those who answer are allowed to say. Those same limits apply here, but nobody comes here actually expecting answers, at least not answers that are official, accurate, or even coherent. At least, I hope they don't. Lotta disappointed people out there if they do...

My synopsis of the movie Titanic : great grandma tells strangers about the time she banged a bum
  • CoryNewbCoryNewb Member Posts: 1,330
    With the holidays coming up, I have two questions for you:

Turkey or Ham?
    What is your favorite kind of pie?
  • DreadKhanDreadKhan Member Posts: 3,857
    Anduin said:

Today, in England is Bonfire night.

Bonfire night, to the uninitiated, is about burning things.

Everyone builds a Guy... Basically a scarecrow, that we then throw onto a bonfire, that is doused in petrol first so as to burn through the British drizzle, and watch it blaze. All whilst watching fireworks and drinking lots of beer and cider.

Its like a fun, family friendly, re-enactment of the wicker man accept we replace the human sacrifice with hibernating hedghogs...

Anyway... My question is. Who or what would you throw on a bonfire?

Try using diesel, or used motor oil mixed with kerosene. Nothing gives thay magic 'woosh!' Sound like camp fuel though. Nasty stuff though.

PS don't tell @Cr4zyJ‌ about camp fuel though. I don't trust him with the secret!
    edited November 2014
    I want more weird in this thread!

@AndrewFoley‌ why do people wear socks with sandals?

Why can i do calculus and design jet engines but i cant spell?

What the #!@$ is HelloKitty and why is it popular?

Are you guys going to do what microsoft did with its new windows naming scheme and skip BG3 and go straight to BG4? Or are you going to pull a valve and avoid counting to 3 and release BG2 episode 2? This is how we got to adventure z isnt it?

If i google myself is that considered dirty? Is it illegal if i do it in public? Do i need to go to confession?

Where do npcs come from?

Why am i not allowed not allowed in "forever 21" anymore? Is it because im forever older than that? I told them i was roleplaying.

What will happen when ISIS inevitably takes over/invades Canada?

Why wont dorn romance me? Ive logged 30+ hours! Im pretty...ish.

Have you ever played fallout...2?

Why am i being ridiculed at work for having one of my monitors set up landscape and the other portrait? The engineers litterally believe the world is ending now.

Why cant i romamce in IWD? Why arent you writting and voice acting them now!?

Post edited by Cr4zyJ on
    edited November 2014
    DreadKhan said:

PS don't tell @Cr4zyJ‌ about camp fuel though. I don't trust him with the secret!

You do realize i have a google aleart set up for "don't tell Cr4zyJ", don't you :):):) its how i get invited to family functions and "play" parties.
    Anduin said:

Today, in England is Bonfire night.

Bonfire night, to the uninitiated, is about burning things.

England and i just ended our long standing feud. We've officialy found a middleground! Whos up for drinks and a brush fire?
    A "brush fire" is a... nevermind, just keep running with the joke...
  • NimranNimran Member Posts: 4,875
    Yeh, get outta here!
  • DreadKhanDreadKhan Member Posts: 3,857
    Anduin said:

Honeymoon... When you get to see the moon and dip it in honey...

Errrm... As an undead mummified floating head... I have no idea why you would want to do that...

His Regal Greatness has ascended to Demi Mummidom! I think?