Skip to content

All you wanted to know about Baldur's Gate: Siege of Dragonspear ("Adventure Y" previously)

Comments

• proccoprocco Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 915
    Has anyone playing IWDEE come across what @PhillipDaigle‌ hinted at as a connection to Adventure Y? I don't want to know what the connection is, but is it obvious or do we have to really hunt for it? I've only barely gotten going on IWDEE so far, but haven't seen anything different (content-wise) from the original.
  • GemHoundGemHound Member Posts: 801
    procco said:

Has anyone playing IWDEE come across what @PhillipDaigle‌ hinted at as a connection to Adventure Y? I don't want to know what the connection is, but is it obvious or do we have to really hunt for it? I've only barely gotten going on IWDEE so far, but haven't seen anything different (content-wise) from the original.

I bet it has something to do with Oswald Fiddlebender or one of his descendants.
    You're probably right. Gotta get the kids off to bed then onward!
    i've got it! The goblin in the screenshot @PhillipDaigle‌ posted has to be Weenog, Orrick's housekeeper. He says "Weenog serves the master so one day he can be great wizard too."
  • bulan880bulan880 Member Posts: 4
    Does Neverending Jorney work with the enhanced edition?
  • CrevsDaakCrevsDaak Member Posts: 7,155
    bulan880 said:

Does Neverending Jorney work with the enhanced edition?

Nope.
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,725
    This goblin from the screenshot...somehow he can use the Wand of the Heavens while mages can't use this item.

So if it's Weenog then Weenog apparently has surpassed it's teacher.
  • kaguanakaguana Member Posts: 1,328
    I think it a polymorphic goblin.
  • FardragonFardragon Member Posts: 4,511
    bengoshi said:

This goblin from the screenshot...somehow he can use the Wand of the Heavens while mages can't use this item.

Chosen of Mystra.
  • DreadKhanDreadKhan Member Posts: 3,857
    Fardragon said:

bengoshi said:

Chosen of Mystra.
    I was shooting for a Chosen of Kurtulmak. :(
  • DeeDee Member Posts: 10,447
    @bengoshi‌ I'm reasonably sure those tweets are about BG:EE, not Adventure Y.
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,725
    Dee said:

@bengoshi‌ I'm reasonably sure those tweets are about BG:EE, not Adventure Y.

Even if so, it's still amazing to see a Weenog reference when someone talked about the new content for BG back in December, 2012
  • AedanAedan Member, Translator (NDA) Posts: 8,550
    edited November 2014
    The gazebo-conspiracy is a way to mislead us - there is no doubt about the link that I found. Weenog will join CHARNAME's party and, judging from that new ability icon, he will dance as well.

I am sure Jaheira will adore his dance.
    Post edited by Aedan on
  • NimranNimran Member Posts: 4,875
    Gazebo Y!