Skip to content

All you wanted to know about Baldur's Gate: Siege of Dragonspear ("Adventure Y" previously)

Comments

• deltagodeltago Member Posts: 7,811
    Anduin said:

Gazebo the Goblin?

Goblin the Gazebo?

Or a new spell The Gaze of Bo?

Stuff we know to be sort of accurate and legit so far in my head... (that sometimes floats among the clouds)

I definitely think the link is through Dorn to Icewind Dale.

It is a standalone game, due to the new GUI.

The name of this game is BG Next. (Although this name has been hinted at being used with latest DnD ruleset and BG3.)

There will be somekind of man-eating garden furniture in the game.

There will be at least some kind of goblin like ability available to the characters...

Have I missed anything?

Yes.

You missed the posibility of red herrings.

The screen shots could be unofficial mods that sone of the devs are working in their spare time, showcasing them here in order throw us off.

And dont read too much into @Dee picture. remember he changed it a floating skull before IWD was released to throw us off.

I wouldn't put anything past these bunch of trolls.
  • smeagolheartsmeagolheart Member Posts: 7,963
    enough with the gazebos. It's played out lol.

What's the real deal? Is it really Dorn Il Khan: Origins or Dorn Il Khan Begins?
  • NimranNimran Member Posts: 4,875
    And you save them from a horde of angry lumberjacks.
  • LordRumfishLordRumfish Member Posts: 937
    I'd be psyched if there is a secret zone with gazebos, somewhat reminiscent of another game with hell bovine.
  • wubblewubble Member Posts: 3,156
    what happens if there are gazebos inside a giant gazebo?
  • sarevok57sarevok57 Member Posts: 5,975
    I've just came up with an idea (don't know if this has already been said, since there are way too many pages on this subject to look through) but what if all this time, icewind dale was adventure y? it came out ready to go pretty quick compared to the bg games, so something tells me they were working on icewind dale quite a big in the background as well
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,737
    edited November 2014
    and besides, Gazebo won't approve
    sarevok57 said:

if all this time, icewind dale was adventure y

• wubblewubble Member Posts: 3,156
    @Cuv‌ Are we going to face parasols,decking and park benches in adventure y as well as gazebos?
    Because that would be awesome.
  • DreadKhanDreadKhan Member Posts: 3,857
    wubble said:

@Cuv‌ Are we going to face parasols,decking and park benches in adventure y as well as gazebos?

Just a heads up... you've got a monster in your parasol.
  • NimranNimran Member Posts: 4,875
    DreadKhan said:

wubble said:

Just a heads up... you've got a monster in your parasol.
    And a gazelle in your gazebo.